Amazon pcdd xcom enemy unknown $16.49

bwooster0

CAGiversary!
I saw on joystiq that amazon had it for $16.49 and went to the site and bought it. Amazon applied a $15 discount from my bioshock infinite preorder so $1.49!

Last edited by a moderator:
Title couldn't be more misleading.

Why don't I post Gears of War Judgement is $34.99 at Gamestop in the title then say its that price after I use a $25 gift card I got for Xmas?

So according to the OP, if I buy or receive a gift card, lets say of $20, and I apply it to an order of $30, the item really only cost me $10, correct?

Math FTW!

I got Halo 4 for free because I used my credit card to buy it and then declared bankruptcy! Thanks OP!

You guys are vicious......maybe if we put that towards real gaming issues like Online passes, maybe we would get shite done.

Thanks for the update OP! Welcome to CAG!

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']You guys are vicious......maybe if we put that towards real gaming issues like Online passes, maybe we would get shite done.

Thanks for the update OP! Welcome to CAG![/QUOTE]
I support the concept of online passes. They keep prices where they are. If you want to buy used games then why are you entitled to access their maintained servers for free? These companies are ENTITLED to profits and the majority aren't even attaining them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']I support the concept of online passes. They keep prices where they are. If you want to buy used games then why are you entitled to access their maintained servers for free? These companies are ENTITLED to profits and the majority aren't even attaining them.[/QUOTE]

What ya gonna do for a Klondike Bar?

bread's done
Back