Amazon PM BB Move bundle 79.99 no $20GC

the BB sale which also ended had controllers on sale too. Damnit, cant believe i missed out on 80 bucks PLUS 20 off PLUS 20 TIV for the pack in garbage

Not buying it until I get this kind of deal again, really didnt need move anyway :)

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Thanks! I just ordered it for in store pickup. Will rather buy in store to get GC on the spot, but just in case I didnt want to wait Damn shame that the sale on controllers is over, need to get nav controller aswell[/QUOTE]
I feel you on the gc but you'll be able to score a similar controller deal w/i 30 days...E3 will effect ALOT of sales plus be on the lookout for % off electronic deals that TRU runs if your getting a $50-$60 game anyways that'll make the movr controller $25 & the nav $15.

Agreed, there will be a lot of sales on the move coming soon. IMO it's kind of a failure but I have enough Move games to make it worth the purchase - especially Tiger Woods really makes it amazing

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Agreed, there will be a lot of sales on the move coming soon. IMO it's kind of a failure but I have enough Move games to make it worth the purchase - especially Tiger Woods really makes it amazing[/QUOTE]

The nav is still on sale but on $3 off the move is $36 you just gotta click on the item itself.

You think move is a failure? I can't really get a good read on what it's sold b/c Sony keeps track of the Move controllers. The eye has been around for a while so if you owned that you wouldn't need to buy the bundle & some people who bought the bundle got extra controllers or another bundle to get a 2nd move/nav. The socom 4 FDE sold well I guess there was a article stating Socom 4 would've been top 10 for the month if the bundle sales were included. I think the last update stated 4 mil move controller sold but I believe it was before the sharpshooter & KZ3 came out.

If they get a COD move patch w/exclusive PS3 maps or a GOW/Uncharted/MGS/FF move game/bundle expect it too add many many more sales. To be honest RPG's could really work well with move it just takes one dev. to implement it properly and watch the copycats begin.

One thing is for sure it hasn't sold 10 million like Kinect but they also haven't spent a half a billion to promote it either so Kinect still has to make that back before Kinect is a success in my eyes.

I have to try it, but I'm assuming its comparable to wii motion plus, which to my knowledge hasnt been used for FPS ever (just normal wiimote)

What I like about the move is that it doesnt DRASTICALLY change your gaming experience, like the kinect which basically requires a stripped down gameplay and is really meant for dance games and casual crap.

Sony won't give up on it, and it looks like most of their 1st party games will use it (including resistance 3)

Disagree about COD, it would either be too much of a handicap or so good that it would lead to an unbalanced MP (like if one side had a mouse and keyboard)

Unfortunately, Sony wouldn't care about unbalanced MP if if generates more sales and the COD dev. wouldn't care if Sony paid them.

I personally would LOVE a Highlander move game but I would bet you'll see Star Wars move games 1st rather it be geared toward the lightsabers, guns or both. All the arcade shooters like time crisis could see a rebirth from Move too. Once E3 happens we'll have a much better look into what Sony's "vision" is for Move. MS stated their coming with 40ish Kinect games alot more geared to the hardcore market too.

MGS move will be hot

bread's done
Back