Amazon PM NBA2k10 $19.99 new(360 only thus far)

[quote name='nixmahn']The PS3 version was 19.99 a day or so ago when I ordered 6 to transfer credit into cash[/QUOTE]
How did you do that? Six separate orders? I tried to order two and got a message saying "only one per customer".

This price match is stupid. First they only price match the ps3 version and now only the 360 version.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']How did you do that? Six separate orders? I tried to order two and got a message saying "only one per customer".

This price match is stupid. First they only price match the ps3 version and now only the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

they price matched both at the same time.. but then they sold out. Once they sold out they bumped up to $37 because it was being sold by Buy.com.. If you look at the 360 version " sold from amazon.com" PS3 version " Sold from Buy.com"

[quote name='ravens52bears54']How did you do that? Six separate orders? I tried to order two and got a message saying "only one per customer".

This price match is stupid. First they only price match the ps3 version and now only the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

6 orders, 1 360 and 1 ps3 on each order, the 1 per customer don't mean squat, plenty of ways around that.

bread's done
Back