Amazon Pre-order Thor God of Thunder $40 for Xbox 360 & PS3

Even if they promised that you could play as my personal favorite Beta Ray Bill, I wouldn't trust a game from Sega at this point. This will be a $10 purchase from Target in December.

What're you people talking about? It's published by Sega, not developed. It's being developed by Liquid Entertainment, same people that made Rise of the Argonauts which was a pretty decent bargain bin game.

Game's probably not worth $40, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't bad.

1)made by people who did Rise of the Arg
2)they stated this game has been in developement for a much longer time than all the other Marvel IP's Sega has published, this alone at least, at the very least, has earned a little bit of trust on my part (call me naive). I can imagine this game getting 6's/7's, alot of 7's maybe some 5's. But im goping amazon raises the price back to 60 and when release date nears gives a promo cred on it to justify for the price even more. Im optimistic about it

If they started movie games at $30.00 MSRP I think they would actually make more money on the movie and game if the game was released before the movie at that price.

[quote name='Stinker101']Amazon.com has Thor: God of Thunder pre-order price at $40. For both the PS3 and Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]

Now if they just added a $20 GC I might think about buying it.

I don't think sega is the problem. The fact that it's a game based on a movie. Thor does not look good at all. We went up the chart with batman and Xmen origins,now we went back down to the dumps. It's more about making a quick buck rather than a good game.

bread's done
Back