Amazon Pre-selling God Of War III!

musics_muse

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this was posted before here on CAG, i got this from slickdeals...

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-God-of...402Q0DJAMH

i will definitely have to get a PS3 now just so i can play this game.
estimated date is nov 08, though some people in slickdeals say 2009.
again, sorry if this was already posted. just thought id share the joy to fellow god of war fans!

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah someone at Sony said not until 2009, so no on my radar yet.[/quote]

no, someone at sony said 2008

[quote name='panasonic']no, someone at sony said 2008[/quote]

I remember reading something about one of the devs saying 09 a few days ago.

That said I've heard 08 and 09 thrown about, but no real concrete date. I mean we all know it's coming. I'll just start caring a little more half way through 08.

They haven't even formally announced the game yet (but of course it will come eventually).

No need to preorder now, it's not like the game's gonna be hard to find at launch.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']zomg the guy at gamestop said i should do this soon because they will sell out![/quote]

:lol:
If you don't preorder at GS, you won't be able to find this game for 3 years, because it's going to sell out instantly. Don't check Best Buy or Target though, their copies will break your ps3.

the nice thing about Amazon tho, is regardless of when it comes out you can preorder and they won't charge till it ships

I wouldn’t preorder off Amazon unless it was some kind of deal. I preordered Fable 2 off Amazon because they had it listed for $50. I figure it’s a $60 game and that’s a price mistake. I’ll save that $10 just to wait a couple days to play the game.

bread's done
Back