Amazon- Preorder Battlefield 4, Get Battlefield 3 Premium for $15. PS3, PC or 360

I don't see the offer

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PLAYSTATION 3

Order "Battlefield 4" and receive additional in-game content when the game launches this Fall. We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your order is placed with redemption instructions. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limited to one per customer order. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Add them both to the cart and it takes $25 off. Buy the ps3 version of battlefield and send it back when you get it for $18.50 credit. Simple way to get a few more bucks off bf4 without any effort, plus you get the pre-order bonuses.

"Promotion Applied - 25.00"

should show up in your cart.

[quote name='Wario64']I don't see the offer

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: PLAYSTATION 3

Order "Battlefield 4" and receive additional in-game content when the game launches this Fall. We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your order is placed with redemption instructions. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limited to one per customer order. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)[/QUOTE]
Search Battlefield 3 Premium and scroll down. It says,
"Save $25 on Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Purchase Battlefield 3 Premium Edition with a pre-order of Battlefield 4 and save $25 Instantly. Click here to learn more."

[quote name='jcp42877']So my total comes out to $74.98, but it's only going to charge me $15 right?[/QUOTE]

Im in an online chat with a rep from amazon, trying to figure it out. I saw this also and cancelled immediately until I get some clear info.

[quote name='Lubu']Im in an online chat with a rep from amazon, trying to figure it out. I saw this also and cancelled immediately until I get some clear info.[/QUOTE]

Awesome..keep us updated. BF4 will be a day one purchase for me...but I don't want to spend $60 now to have in limbo for the next 7 months...

[quote name='jcp42877']Awesome..keep us updated. BF4 will be a day one purchase for me...but I don't want to spend $60 now to have in limbo for the next 7 months...[/QUOTE]

Just got off the chat. It seems the Banner is wrong. You don't save $25 on Battlefield 3. You save it off Battlefield 4. Meaning you will be billed the full $39.99 as soon as Battlefield 3 ships, and later when Battlefield 4 releases, you will save the $25 then.
If you order both games to take advantage of this promo and later cancel the Battlefield 4 preorder, you will still be out the $39.99 for Battlefield 3 Premium.
I tried pushing him to give me a discount now because of the way the Promo was worded in the Banner, stating that you save $25 on Battlefield 3 not 4, but I couldnt get him to budge. Maybe others will have better luck.
As for me, I cant commit to Preordering with this deal, because I'm sure a PS4 version is coming and thats the one I want to get. And paying $40 for Battlefield 3 isnt something I want to do.

[quote name='Lubu']Just got off the chat. It seems the Banner is wrong. You don't save $25 on Battlefield 3. You save it off Battlefield 4. Meaning you will be billed the full $39.99 as soon as Battlefield 3 ships, and later when Battlefield 4 releases, you will save the $25 then.
If you order both games to take advantage of this promo and later cancel the Battlefield 4 preorder, you will still be out the $39.99 for Battlefield 3 Premium.
I tried pushing him to give me a discount now because of the way the Promo was worded in the Banner, stating that you save $25 on Battlefield 3 not 4, but I couldnt get him to budge. Maybe others will have better luck.
As for me, I cant commit to Preordering with this deal, because I'm sure a PS4 version is coming and thats the one I want to get. And paying $40 for Battlefield 3 isnt something I want to do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I guess I will pass since I could go to GS and get BF3 for $35 since I already put $5 down on BF4 there.

Would anyone happen to know if the PC version comes with two codes, one for the game and another for all the DLC (Premium membership)?

Curious because I already own BF3 but none of the DLC for it and would love to just give the extra copy of BF3 to my brother who recently got a gaming PC

[quote name='Brodown']Would anyone happen to know if the PC version comes with two codes, one for the game and another for all the DLC (Premium membership)?

Curious because I already own BF3 but none of the DLC for it and would love to just give the extra copy of BF3 to my brother who recently got a gaming PC[/QUOTE]
Yup, its exactly as you stated.

One code for BF3 Base game
and
One code for BF3 unlocks and Premium DLC

bread's done
Back