Amazon: Preorder NBA 2K10 Get $10 Video Games Credit

V878

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Product Page

Deal Info:
Order NBA 2K10 and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit 1 per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer does not apply to the Anniversary Edition.

Especially nice deal for the PC version since you can essentially get the game for $10 (not including shipping charges).

amazon just keeps on giving. i pre-ordered uncharted 2 and nba 2k10 when the eca coupon was double stacking and now both of them include a bonus gift card.

Awesome, Thanks OP. I already have Uncharted 2 ($5), Brutal Legend ($10) and now NBA 2k10 ($10) on order. I'm hanging onto my Halo $10 so that means I will have another $25 totaling $35 to put toward my Smackdown vs RAW 2010 a few weeks later! Awesome!

Funny thing is this game was like 52.99 the other day on amazon.com. I guess they bumped it up to 59.99 and now offer a 10 dollar virtual gift card, so it's really not such a great deal once you factor in the new, increased price.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Funny thing is this game was like 52.99 the other day on amazon.com. I guess they bumped it up to 59.99 and now offer a 10 dollar virtual gift card, so it's really not such a great deal once you factor in the new, increased price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah not that big a difference from before but the terms say this offer applies to existing pre-orders so if you got in an order for that $52.99 price, you'll still get the $10 credit on top of that.

I shoulda bought it back when it was 52.99 T_T

Anyone else know any good deals on NBA 2k10? I need to buy two copies ;x

I pre-ordered when it was $52.99 just because I wanted to include it on a large order that had stacked ECA codes. Any chance that I can get them to add the $10 GC promo on previous order?

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks V878 for pointing out the terms which I lazily didn't bother to read. $42.39 plus a $10 promo credit, some great Amazon possibilities lately.

bread's done
Back