Amazon price matched 3DSXL $169

Great! I'm hoping they will price match the Mario Sticker Star price... I submitted a few prices to Amazon and hopefully others will continue submitting them.

Man that's tempting. BTW pink/white is still $199. 

I feel bad for any kid/parent who spends $129 on a 2DS instead of $169 on an XL. Hard to justify that. 

Looks like the regular black 3DS is $139.99 also. I want a 3DS for my daughter and it has to be from Amazon since I have so much Amazon credit right now. I want to get her a 2DS but the regular 3DS for $140 is tempting.

I am really torn now.

$169.99 new

$149.99 refurbished directly from Nintendo

$??? unknown holiday sales? Last year apparently hit $159.99 with Mario Kart bundled.

Unfortunately, both Amazon & Nintendo collect sales tax in my state.

oh man...very tempting at that price.... 

Just if Black Friday/Cyber Monday wasn't just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course this happens the day after I decided to bite on Nintendo's refurbed purple 3DS. Can't deny I got a decent price since it was $109, but still I would have bit on these XLs for this price.

Must stay strong. BF is just a few weeks away, but then there is the chance that it sells out in 2 seconds. WTHD

Picked up a black regular 3DS.  I had a launch one that I traded in on a 3DS XL but I miss having a more portable "portable" system.

Price matched with Bestbuy.com at Target BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine, thanks, kinda wish I saw the normal one was on sale too but I guess it's better I got an XL

Might bite on this. I'd rather have the Zelda one but I'd also much rather have a physical copy of the Zelda game. -.-

bread's done
Back