Amazon Prime Deals Thread

KevinMassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I cant find anything using the search engine. From time to time I search amazon for cheap games that are eligible for amazon prime. Usually these games have a low number of copies available, but nonetheless still cheap for CAG's with amazon prime memberships. I basically just want to post links to games I find and the number of copies available at the time of the find. Hopefully enough members are interested and the thread thrives. Due to the overwhelming number of items that go in and out of stock, updating this OP will be nearly impossible. This is basically a "right place at the right time" kind of thread. The best way to utilize this thread would be to start at the most recent post and work backward. Some items posted could have as little as 1 left in stock.

F.A.Q

Q. What is amazon prime?

A. Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day shipping and One-day shipping for $3.99 per item on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial.

Q.Whats the difference between "sold by amazon" and "fulfilled by amazon"???

A. Items sold by amazon are brand new and factory sealed (unless otherwise specified) and are covered by amazon's terms of service and return policies. Items fulfilled by amazon are sold by a third party through amazon and could be brand new, refurbished, pre-owned, etc. Please do your research: check original seller feedback, reviews, policies, TOS agreements etc.

Q. What is Amazon Student?

A. Amazon Student is a free membership program created especially for college students. Amazon Student members receive benefits such as one full year of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, and e-mail alerts for discounts and promotions. You only need a valid student (.edu) e-mail address to sign up.

Links
:

Amazon
Amazon Prime
Amazon Student

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit on Chaotic (been wanting to play it), Bakugan (Finished it, liked it, rebuying it) and Katamari Forever (the price of it's not dropping much farther as far as my attempts at buying it have been). 35.98

Great links, thanks OP

[quote name='KevinMassacre']sorry didnt mean to delete the link. The deal is dead, but Here it is for $6.61 with 3.99 shipping NEW (a little more than 3 dollars above the original deal): http://www.amazon.com/Genji-Days-Blade-Playstation-3/dp/B000JLIXI6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1300261525&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

No worries. Thanks for the info. I kinda remember liking Genji on PS2 for the graphics and apparently authentic Japanese story, so maybe I'll look into this.

But dude... go to sleep! Who do you think you are, Selma?

[quote name='TraBuch']Works perfectly fine with the Amazon Warehouse topic.[/QUOTE]

Also works perfectly fine for the iphone/ipad sales thread.

i appreciate the work you're doing here KM. Is there any chance of updating the 1st post though so this doesnt end up being tons of pages to navigate?

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Why do you have to post one deal per message? Would it kill you to post 2 or even 3 at the same time?[/QUOTE]

+1. Good idea for a thread, but please combine the deals into a single message. Otherwise this thread is rapidly going to get unwieldy.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Why do you have to post one deal per message? Would it kill you to post 2 or even 3 at the same time?[/QUOTE]

sorry. late night last night and a little too much beer and boredom. hahaha wow, i went a bit overboard lol :lol:

[quote name='VaultDweller']dude you have been at it all day, do you even play the games? lol[/QUOTE]

haha. yeah, i went a bit crazy last night. one too many beers. I play everything, not much Wii stuff anymore.

[quote name='rpgfan']^I bet you're still drunk. lol

Great thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I shoulda called it the drunk browsing on amazon thread. No more 1-at-a-time-posts. I promise!:beer: hahahahaha

thanks OP! This thread is a great idea. For the record, I also like the Warehouse Deals-style posting.

Also really didn't like Genji. It was one of the first games I got for my PS3 and I was very disappointed.

You should really try to compile the games into one thread each time you make a post, instead of just posting it as you see it.

It is a little too incessant that one person is making 10 posts within 10 minutes in the same thread.

Also, you're making it harder for people to try and find the games now.

I rather not flip through 2 pages of posts, just to see 1 game that I actually want.

The work is appreciated, but when you find it, you don't have to post it just that second, but instead try working them into the same post, like 5-10 games in the same post, that way it doesn't look like you're spamming, and it also makes it easier for people to flip through the pages, especially when the thread gets much larger.

But it's a work in progress, so no biggie for now, since the thread is still small.

Let me just repeat for the people who don't read anything but the last 5 or so posts:

These are limited stock games, just like AWD. Updating an OP will not work here for the same reasons it doesn't in the AWD thread.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Let me just repeat for the people who don't read anything but the last 5 or so posts:

These are limited stock games, just like AWD. Updating an OP will not work here for the same reasons it doesn't in the AWD thread.[/QUOTE]

I hope that's not directed to me.

I also think this is a great idea, but shouldn't there be some sort of price limit on things to be considered here? Maybe under $15 would be a good range. I just feel like if we're going up to $19.99 (like you did with Alan Wake), we're crossing into Greatest Hit-MSRP prices ya know?

It should be around $9.99. I hear people in other thread say I won't buy that game unless it's below $10. lol. This one is above $10.

Dragon ball Evolution psp $10.99

I always remember fire_theif when I see this game. I remember his thread about this game.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Let me just repeat for the people who don't read anything but the last 5 or so posts:

These are limited stock games, just like AWD. Updating an OP will not work here for the same reasons it doesn't in the AWD thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squarehard']I hope that's not directed to me.[/QUOTE]

It was directed at you and others who have missed the first couple of pages. This thread will follow the same format as the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']I also think this is a great idea, but shouldn't there be some sort of price limit on things to be considered here? Maybe under $15 would be a good range. I just feel like if we're going up to $19.99 (like you did with Alan Wake), we're crossing into Greatest Hit-MSRP prices ya know?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='therealdeal19']I agree, I think we should have a price range such as under $15.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the $15 and under price limit.

Public service announcement: Friends don't let friends post drunk :lol: J/k. You were really busy early in the morning.

:360:NBA Street Homecourt & All Pro Football 2K8 for $14.99 &
:360:Top Spin 3 for $13.95 (1Busyman's Budget Video Games) Only 3 LIS.

[quote name='htown01']It was directed at you and others who have missed the first couple of pages. This thread will follow the same format as the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Now I want you to point out the part in my post that said the op should be updated with every deal he posts in my previous posts.

Go ahead, I'll wait here.

Nothing like forum drama to get a new thread off to a stellar start.

FWIW it wasn't directed at you, was directed at the people actually suggesting an OP.

Can we get back to the deals now? The OP has agreed to consolidate his posts in the future, and as long as others follow his lead all is well.

[quote name='gnn']guys, how do you know how many units the sellers have in stock?[/QUOTE]

add th item to your cart, then update the total to 999. it'll adjust to the correct amount they have in stock

I actually don't mind the multiple posts. At least his posts are relevant.

"Yeah I got this game for $15 after my $10 credit" Whoopty-doo - how is that even a deal for everyone?

[quote name='Donut2922']"Yeah I got this game for $15 after my $10 credit" Whoopty-doo - how is that even a deal for everyone?[/QUOTE]

I hate those posts too.

Deal: "I got this game for $15 and it came with a $10 credit" - That's something other care about.

Not a Deal: "I got this game for a good price because I used other credits I had from other deals/trade-ins" (Glad you are happy, but if you got a deal, it was not on this purchase but on the previous transaction that gave you the credits you used on this purchase).

Sorry for repeating what you said, but hopefully it will stick for the people that don't seem to understand the difference.

Of course that is the insidious aspect of those game credits. Many people end up feeling like they are getting two deals for the price of one when they are really only getting a deal on the first purchase.

[quote name='Donut2922']I actually don't mind the multiple posts. At least his posts are relevant.

"Yeah I got this game for $15 after my $10 credit" Whoopty-doo - how is that even a deal for everyone?[/QUOTE]
what I find funny is, its usually the same people that say "I got whatever game for $60 with a $20 crdit, so I got the game for $40". Then you see the same asshole saying a week later, I just picked up whatever game for $5 after using my $20 credit.

[quote name='Squarehard']Cool. Now I want you to point out the part in my post that said the op should be updated with every deal he posts in my previous posts.

Go ahead, I'll wait here.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Shit, you really didn't.
[quote name='Squarehard']
You should really try to compile the games into one thread each time you make a post, instead of just posting it as you see it.

It is a little too incessant that one person is making 10 posts within 10 minutes in the same thread.

Also, you're making it harder for people to try and find the games now.

I rather not flip through 2 pages of posts, just to see 1 game that I actually want.

The work is appreciated, but when you find it, you don't have to post it just that second, but instead try working them into the same post, like 5-10 games in the same post, that way it doesn't look like you're spamming, and it also makes it easier for people to flip through the pages, especially when the thread gets much larger.
[/QUOTE]

I try to read too damn fast at times.

So Kevin agreed to consolidate his posts, good idea. And I agree if someone finds 5 maybe 10 games in one sitting, one post should suffice. But good sub $15 dollar games are somewhat rare. Sooner or later, posts will only have 1 game. I honestly don't see any problem with that.

This is great, I'll be watching this thread much more eagerly than the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread now. Since the newest version of it turned into people posting/bitching about SYSTEMS, I want GAMES

bread's done
Back