Amazon Prime Free 3-month trial is back

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/signup/textbooks.html

This is the same deal as last year (or two years ago, can't remember)

Notice it says "add any eligible textbook to your cart to sign up"?

You don't have to actually buy the textbook. During the checkout process, you'll be asked if you want to join Prime for 3 months free. Say yes, go through the signup, then don't finalize the order, just delete the textbook from your cart afterwards.

This, like all other Prime trials, is limited to once-per-account, but if you'd really like to take advantage of it simply make an Amazon account with another member of your family (I used my dog last time, but I'm never giving her my CC again...she was getting snausages and bones in the mail more often than I get Goozex packages...) and then have them send you a family Prime invite.

Looks like this offer is valid until 10/16. I would suggest waiting until the beginning of October to sign up, that way you'll have Prime during Black Friday and the holidays, but the offer is live now for anyone that wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I think I might jump on this due to your suggestion about the Holidays. Got burned for shipping last year. Never again. :)

Thanks Kerig! I got spoiled by that Prime trial last time, but have always been too cheap to pony up for it. This will come in real handy during the holidays. Thanks again!

schnuth

Having had prime for almost a year now, it is a friggin steal. Got it when it was on sale for $60 last year. Not looking forward to the $80 this year, but I use it FAR too much to be without it. I've gotten, among MANY other things, the Beatles special edition overnighted and an audio receiver two-day. Those two, alone, had to cost close to the full price of the membership. Not to mention the tracking, the no mininum order, release day delivery, etc.

Thanks for reminding me of this. Signed up and ordered the deluxe edition of Demon's Souls for $60 with free release date delivery.

anyone want to be nice and add me as a family member so i can get in on this? i already signed up for a free trial before so it wont let me do it again.

How far do you have to get in the order before it gives you the option to sign up? I thought i added something properly but it didn't give me the option before I got to the finalize order screen.

EDIT: I forgot to click the button for "add to cart with free 2 day shipping" instead of the normal "add to cart"

Last edited by a moderator:
Now is an ideal time to sign up. Thanks for posting this dude. Amazon (and Gamestop just for Modern Warfare 2) has my money from now until January 2nd.

Thanks Op! It appears to work for the most part but it seems I cannot manage my prime membership as I was going to cancel the auto-renewal. Everytime I try I get this: Important Message
Your application for Amazon Prime membership has been received and is being processed. Your member benefits should be available in a few minutes.
Can someone help me out? Now I'm afraid that I won't be able to cancel it.

bread's done
Back