amazon prime renewal results!!!

chunkay

CAGiversary!
Well thanks for all the advice guys. I got the full refund and my overdraft cost was actually retracted!!! Thanks for the help. Now any suggestions on how to get rid of a speeding ticket? ;)

Go to court and pray that the cop doesn't show up (they usually don't), in that case, you're free to go with no fee or anything on your record!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Go to court and pray that the cop doesn't show up (they usually don't), in that case, you're free to go with no fee or anything on your record![/quote]

considering they get overtime pay every single time they go into court, i think your assumption of "they usually dont" , is quite false :p

Go to court and explain to the judge that you were rushing to the CC sale and needed to get there before the hoarders from fw and sd got there.

Go to court and explain to the judge that you were rushing to the CC sale and needed to get there before the hoarders from fw and sd got there.

Lol might as well say "IM A CHEAPASSGAMER I DONT PAY SHIT FOR GAMES IM NOT GONNA PAY SHIT FOR A TICKET". Hopefully it works

[quote name='RLeav20717']considering they get overtime pay every single time they go into court, i think your assumption of "they usually dont" , is quite false :p[/quote]

Yeah and his over time gets payed by YOU, if you loose.

[quote name='chunkay']Well thanks for all the advice guys. I got the full refund and my overdraft cost was actually retracted!!! Thanks for the help. Now any suggestions on how to get rid of a speeding ticket? ;)[/quote]

Wear a skirt and a low cut shirt?

Congrats on getting out of the fees.

bread's done
Back