Amazon Prime Student ($5 gift card giveaway), Listia, & GiftHulk

Bump. I'll probably add a signup link for GiftHulk. I have over 300 pts in fountain of youth codes to share. I can probably give them to whomever signs up under my link, unless GiftHulk doesn't allow that.

Bump. Thinking of making raffle for those who tweet at EA twitter accounts for them to do something about the no longer acquirable achievements in Fifa 12. I had my account stolen, and had 3 achievements put on it. I'm OCD-ish, so I want to complete the game. They shut down the in-game store (reason for the damn stolen accounts) which disabled some achievements.

Bump. I have 300+ pts in the form of "fountain of youth" codes for those who sign up for GiftHulk. Thinking of making raffle for those who tweet at EA twitter accounts for them to do something about the no longer acquirable achievements in Fifa 12. I had my account stolen, and had 3 achievements put on it. I'm OCD-ish, so I want to complete the game. They shut down the in-game store (reason for the damn stolen accounts) which disabled some achievements.

UPDATED Jan 10, 2014

When you (or someone you know) signs up for Amazon Student through my link, I will send you a code for a $5 Amazon giftcard. Hurry, as this is a limited time offer!

When you (or someone you know) signs up for Amazon Student through my link, I will send you a code for a $5 Amazon giftcard. Hurry, as this is a limited time offer!

Long time, no update. When you (or someone you know) signs up for Amazon Student through my link, I will send you a code for a $5 Amazon giftcard. Hurry, as this is a limited time offer!

bread's done
Back