Amazon Prime?

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
So Amazon is starting a new service where, for $80 a year, you can have free unlimited 2 day shipping on anything you order.

Anyone think they might do this? I keep thinking that whenever I order something, I just end up getting free shipping and waiting the extra time anyway.

Just thought I'd throw it out.

I'm always "lucky" with Amazon or something, because the supposedly slow super saver shipping takes 3 days tops for me. So for me, I definitely would not go with paying an extra $80. But that's just me.

You'd have to make more than one purchase from Amazon every month to get your money's worth on that. I wouldn't.

yeah, I'm fine with their current free shipping. Plus it's so much fun to find those random two dollar items to get your free shipping :p

That's part of the whole plan! You start to leave the cheap shipping, expect it then bham! you have to pay for it!

[quote name='MadChedar0']I'm always "lucky" with Amazon or something, because the supposedly slow super saver shipping takes 3 days tops for me. So for me, I definitely would not go with paying an extra $80. But that's just me.[/quote]

Yeah, same here: the Super Saver shipping is surprisingly quick. Plus, whenever I want free shipping, I just add bathroom stuff that I'll have to buy eventually anyway (soap, shampoo, shaving stuff, etc.) until I get to $25. Unlike food, the bathroom stuff doesn't go bad, so there's no harm in having extra lying around waiting to be used. I'll have to pass on Amazon Prime.

bread's done
Back