Amazon: Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands CE SteelBook (PS3/Xbox 360) £17.97

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands - Collectors Edition (PS3)

51mNogK1AOL.jpg

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - Collectors Edition (Xbox 360)

51P4LlHeR8L.jpg

Product Description

Manufacturer's Description

- Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands game
- 2 unlockable skins (Malik Skin + Sandwraith Skin)
- 1 unlockable stage (The Arena)
- 3 x Lithographic images
- Token to download Prince of Persia Classic from Xbox Live Arcade or Playstation Network at no extra charge
- DVD Bonus disc, featuring:
• game soundtrack
• a unique image gallery
• game trailers
• and exclusive wallpapers and screensavers

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about this game due to the mixed reviews, I might pick it up when it's about ten quid (I'm not fussed about CEs.)

exclamation-error-red._V192196771_.gif
Important Messages
Please note that the price of Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands - Collectors Edition (Xbox 360) has decreased from £29.99 to £17.97 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket. Items in your basket will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands - Collectors Edition (PS3) has decreased from £29.99 to £17.97 since you placed it in your Shopping Basket. Items in your basket will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Oh cool!

I got the Steelbook for the 2008 Prince of Persia on PS3 but I had no idea this one existed.
I'll order one as soon as I get some extra cash. Thanks for the heads up OP! :D

[quote name='Gameboy415']Oh cool!

I got the Steelbook for the 2008 Prince of Persia on PS3 but I had no idea this one existed.
I'll order one as soon as I get some extra cash. Thanks for the heads up OP! :D[/QUOTE]
Hows Japan my friend? :D

I have to say for £14.99 it's a great deal. Fun game for about 8hours not to mention you get the original Price of Persia as a download code.

bread's done
Back