Amazon PS3 Mini Ninjas $14.99 eligible for FS/NewEgg 360 F/S $14.99

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, getting one. i had this for my wii but didn't like the controls so i never finished it

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Tempting... quite tempting.[/QUOTE]

Honestly get it. It held its value pretty well (this is the lowest I have seen it) and it was so much fun playing it. This is a great price for it.

I played through it a little bit and I stopped because it lacked a certain "something". I dunno. The music felt a little generic and the checkpoint system was a little unforgiving, but others might like it. Good find op!

Thanks for the NewEgg heads-up, loomis1975.

"Once you knew, you...know...err, knew...no egg...ah, hell with it!"

Thanks OP! This game wasn't on my must-buy list, but after watching some trailers/reviews and for $14.99 I was sold. :)

[quote name='AoA']Thanks OP. Fifteen is good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, the $10 posts are cracking me up...but someday...maybe...

Thanks op. I have been checking the price of this off and on for awhile now but of course the day I don't check, it drops. This is perfect timing because I plan to give it as a Christmas present.

ugh... this is on my wishlist.. but i just bought myself DR2 Zombrex edition... i hope its not a sale price and stays that way till next payday... :/

Picked this up as a stocking stuffer for my son. Not that it matters in this case for me, but FYI to anyone who hasnt figured it out.......When you buy something on Thursday, and saturday shipping is available.....If you select the free 2 day shipping as a prime member, 9 out of 10 times it will arrive on friday.

Such is the case with mini ninjas......

[quote name='Apostle22']Picked this up as a stocking stuffer for my son. Not that it matters in this case for me, but FYI to anyone who hasnt figured it out.......When you buy something on Thursday, and saturday shipping is available.....If you select the free 2 day shipping as a prime member, 9 out of 10 times it will arrive on friday.

Such is the case with mini ninjas......[/QUOTE]

Can't... look... away... from... your... CAG avatar...

[quote name='lucid734']And I swore I was done with selfish purchases.LOL SOLD![/QUOTE]

If you had any intentions of sticking to your guns, then you'd know better than to be browsing CAG. ;)

[quote name='crewj']c'mon 10 bux![/QUOTE]

c'mon 10 dolla!

The demo was a lot of fun, I'd scoop it up for $10 bucks easy...but again, blasted CAG deals has me backlogged. ug gug gug gug gug gug...woah!

[quote name='AwRy108']Can't... look... away... from... your... CAG avatar...[/QUOTE]

You and me both buddy. Its actually supposed to be an animated gif. Those knockers bounce up and down and i swear its freaking hypnotic.

bread's done
Back