Amazon PS3 Price Drop Celebration

[quote name='tonyobonyo']For those that have played JC2, is it worth it at $20?[/QUOTE]

worth it at full price imo.

Great fun, but I prefer it on the PC where I can mod the length of the grappling hook and super-charge the DLC jetpack to make getting around the HUGE island easier.

I would be all over Final Fantasy XIII (again) if it wasn't Greatest Hits....has anyone ordered that game from them recently? Was it GH?

Also, Amazon, terrible sale. At least lower Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition to $59.99 like other stores have been doing. $76.04 is a weird price, and way overpriced. You have over 999 in stock :lol:

[quote name='tonyobonyo']For those that have played JC2, is it worth it at $20?[/QUOTE]
It is well worth $20. I payed $40 awhile back for it and enjoyed every minute of it. Doing all of the collectibles and activities adds another 30 hours to the game.

[quote name='ookesseloo']I got sick of waiting for a JC2 price drop and ordered it used on Glyde yesterday for 23. #-o[/QUOTE]It was part of PC Richards 3 for $30 deal.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']If Dragon Age II was $20 I would have been all over that. At $30 I can wait. JC2 is tempting, but I am kinda sick of sandbox style games.[/QUOTE]this was $20 @ PC Richard also

hell yeah the game is awesome its basically gta san andreas on 30 a bit repetitive with collecting shit but you can basically acheive goals in any way you can aimagine using the tools in the game. its a very fun game to dick around in but if it had mp the game would have been the best mp game.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Great fun, but I prefer it on the PC where I can mod the length of the grappling hook and super-charge the DLC jetpack to make getting around the HUGE island easier.[/QUOTE]

PC gaming...wow...I thought that went out of style with Zack Morris' big-@ss cel-phone. lol

I would like to have seen some accessory price drops. Would have been a good grab for new system owners too.

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Nier for $15 is a good deal. A good RPG with a nice soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's ten bucks or less at tru.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']PC gaming...wow...I thought that went out of style with Zack Morris' big-@ss cel-phone. lol[/QUOTE]

Nope, but hipsters are always in fashion.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Suddenly amazon is redirecting me to pricegrabber. That's odd.[/QUOTE]

My old router used to redirect Facebook and Twitter there sometimes. I looked it up and it was an issue with the DNS. Assuming you're on Windows, open the command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns"

I am waiting for a drop on inFamous 2, can't believe it hasn't gotten cheaper yet

Make sure you jump on AC/DC Live for 24.99. That's an incredible deal. I'm kicking myself for blowing 4 dollars on it a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='ml_paladin888']what's y'all opinion on the $19 price for force unleashed 2?[/QUOTE]

Try to check your local blockbuster. They have it for 14.99 Used. If you wait until the 29th of this month, they have a B1G1 free so, essentially, you'd be getting it for 7.50.

[quote name='rbanke']worth it at full price imo.[/QUOTE]

is the ps3 or 360 version better? I heard the 360 version looks better in game, but the cut scenes supposedly have screen tearing and are kinda dark. I actually havent got this simply because i couldn't decide what version to get =P

[quote name='FadeToOne']The best part is, I can look at most of the games and say I got them cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Yes, of the games I own on that list, I got them much cheaper (except for DA2 'cause I pre-ordered it). I think this is the worst sale I've ever seen on Amazon.

bread's done
Back