Amazon PS3 Ratchet & Clank FUTURE: TOD is now 29.99

hoi1ma

CAGiversary!
i guess they are prepping for june 16th's greatest hits.

Click here

no other upcoming GH titles are worth mentioning on amazon.

I guess if anyone wants non GH Battlefield: Bad Company, get it while you can here and Army of Two here.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who hasn't played this or any of the Ratchet and Clank games, $30 is well worth it. I never played one of these games before Future and I loved it. This game is great.

It's about time this went to $30. Uncharted and Heavenly Sword need to drop too.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Not really a deal since it's going to be $29.99 everywhere in two days.[/QUOTE]

its still a deal for some, there are some who prefer an original non Greatest Hits version over red GH version.

Perfect timing! I was getting burned out of little big planet. a Ratchet and Clank game will be a nice change of pace.

I need to come up with a new name for beyond backlog.

At the rate I am going my 9 month old son will be finishing some of my games which will be classics by then.

Sigh.:cry:

If you look closely, it says item ships in 2-5 weeks. I wonder if Amazon will be sending everyone the GH version? I hope not, as that's the only reason I ordered the game now. Not that it really matters all that much, I have a bunch of GH titles for PS1/2 and it's not that big of a deal. Anyways, thanks for the heads up, OP.

It's still there, amazon isn't the featured seller when you load the page. You have to look to the right where the "other" sellers are to see amazon's listing.

so not dead?
151l1344.jpg

bread's done
Back