Amazon PSP RPG

PSN gave Gods Eater Burst a permanent price drop yesterday. It's $19.99 if you want to go digital.

i bought all 3 of those sunday once i saw the price of persona 1 and p3p. p1 hasnt been that close to $20 since the summer of '10.

[quote name='Poor2More']Can these all be purchase on PSN and transfered to the Vita?[/QUOTE]

p3 is still $40 on psn i believe.

Is it worth getting P3 for PSP if you already have P3 FES for PS2?
(Other than the mobility factor, of course. I'm wondering if it's basically the same game with control differences to accommodate the PSP controls.)

[quote name='gantt']Is it worth getting P3 for PSP if you already have P3 FES for PS2?
(Other than the mobility factor, of course. I'm wondering if it's basically the same game with control differences to accommodate the PSP controls.)[/QUOTE]

Here's a list of all the changes for the PSP version. The main additions are the ability to play as a female main character and control over all party members in battle.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Anyone know if the first persona game still includes the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]
I highly doubt it. Your best bet is eBay if you want the game with the soundtrack. I've been trying myself. Lost two auctions the other week because a sealed copy of the CE with the soundtrack went for $40+. (I'm only willing to spend max $30.)

Persona 1 had a reprint that is just the game. No bigger box with the sound track, which is the one that is worth a pretty penny. You can find the reprint at pretty much every Gamestop.

[quote name='elessar123']The Personas are third party sellers.... Sold out, or was it always third-party?[/QUOTE]

3rd always

[quote name='Gosha']Persona 1 had a reprint that is just the game. No bigger box with the sound track, which is the one that is worth a pretty penny. You can find the reprint at pretty much every Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Ah, cool. I didn't really expect to get the soundtrack edition for that price, so I'm completely fine with just getting the game itself.

[quote name='elessar123']The Personas are third party sellers.... Sold out, or was it always third-party?[/QUOTE]

I knew about this deal before it was posted because I just got Vita and was looking for some PSP games to play, and I remember this exact price being sold from a third-party seller.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Anyone know if the first persona game still includes the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gosha']Persona 1 had a reprint that is just the game. No bigger box with the sound track, which is the one that is worth a pretty penny. You can find the reprint at pretty much every Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hwmusic']3rd always[/QUOTE]

3rd-party AMAZ sellers probably game-only too, right? any chance of AMAZ getting more new copies?

P1 $19.99 used @ GS:
http://www.gamestop.com/psp/games/shin-megami-tensei-persona/75226

i'd rather get a new copy, but have GS credit. anyone know if GS is having a B#G1 soon (to make this purchase less painful)? TIA.

bread's done
Back