Amazon - PSP's in stock NOW

if you just want a slim this is what you do

Buy the starwars bundle for 200 bucks

Sell the star wars game for 25 to 35 bucks + shipping

Boom white star wars PSP system for the price of a black slim model

Personally i hate the new slim models . they are very cheaply made. THey dont even have a Metal UMD player anymore .

If we want to argue semantics, we could, but that's a waste. Even if you won't agree that the Slim models are "rare," they are harder to find than most game-related stuff this holiday season. They are not a "walk into any store and walk out with one" item. It's that simple. So, if I have to drive to, say, three or four stores to get this, this is a deal, because I save on gas, tolls, tax, and my time.

I got $185 in Game Stop credit I'd like to use for a piano black PSP if I can find one.

The store I got the credit at said they had about 10 of them the day before and they all sold that day.

[quote name='expane']its called clarifying information, not bitching.

PSPslims being rare is a bogus ebay hoarding byproduct, they are only rare if you are lazy[/QUOTE]

just like wii's are rare for the lazy

Let me add my voice to the chorus of truth: The Daxter bundle and the piano black slim ARE hard to find this holiday season in many areas. Not bad for a "failed system" (as some bozos were saying a year or so ago).

Thanks for the word, OP! I'm sure plenty of people appreciate it. ;)

[quote name='canedaddy']Let me add my voice to the chorus of truth: The Daxter bundle and the piano black slim ARE hard to find this holiday season in many areas. Not bad for a "failed system" (as some bozos were saying a year or so ago).

Thanks for the word, OP! I'm sure plenty of people appreciate it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I know my mother, who lives in the St. Louis area has been looking for the Daxter bundle without success. All she finds is the StarWars one. So, I looked for her where I was in Hattiesburg, MS and every local placed I checked had the same deal: plenty of Starwars but no Daxter. The guy at Gamestop even told me that they haven't had the Daxter bundle in a really long time.

So thanks, OP.

I have no idea how things are in the rest of country but the PSP is about as rare as sliced bread in the supermarket here in Seattle.

I have not actually seen a store that carries PSP not have them in stock. And I just check a number of online sites also. Amazon, bestbuy, walmart, newegg all have them in stock. Gamestop doesn't have in stock though.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']I have no idea how things are in the rest of country but the PSP is about as rare as sliced bread in the supermarket here in Seattle.

I have not actually seen a store that carries PSP not have them in stock. And I just check a number of online sites also. Amazon, bestbuy, walmart, newegg all have them in stock. Gamestop doesn't have in stock though.[/QUOTE]

BestBuy absolutely doesn't have them online

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8532894&st=psp+2000&type=product&id=1186008217305

Newegg doesn't have them either
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110017

Walmart is out of the slim psps online.

So, thanks OP, I picked one up earlier, either to replace my existing one or to flip on ebay to help pay for my wife's gift, I need to decide on Monday when I get it.

My wife wants the slim black one, and I haven't been able to find them online or in any store. All anyone ever has is the Darth Vader one. I think I was successful in ordering one from Amazon earlier.

[quote name='wildnuts02']just like wii's are rare for the lazy[/quote]

In his defense, if you want a Wii you can pretty much get one. Although getting one involves waiting outside a store for 4+ hours before store opening. :cry:

After playing my slim PSP over Thanksgiving, my uncle went out and bought one for himself AND one for his wife. PSP has a ton of great games now, it's hot!!

Yeah the star wars one sucks and this is coming from the largest star wars fan...First, the game doesnt interest me at all....Second, I'm not to crazy about a white psp, and third, that Vader on the back is just a little to nerdy, even for me.

[quote name='saeadeb']Why are people buying them now? Cause of Tactics and Battlefront?[/quote]

and a dozen other games that have released the last few months.

[quote name='placebo1']In his defense, if you want a Wii you can pretty much get one. Although getting one involves waiting outside a store for 4+ hours before store opening. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I thought this was a joke thread. :lol:

We must live in the promised land here in Scottsdale. Yesterday there were two Wiis in the display case at Target and 30 at Best Buy across the street. Best Buy was handing out vouchers but there were maybe 15 people there.

Same Target, not hidden or secret or anything (i.e. right off the busiest Freeway), has 4 Daxter bundles and 2 core PSPs as of last night; and Best Buy had 6 cores sitting in the cage below the games.

Being that this is one of the more affluent places in the state, you'd think they'd get snatched right up.

The only console that's hard to find in my area is the Wii

there are mountains of everything else, incl PSP bundles

but i realize different areas go through stock at diff. rates

Psh. Sony is creating artificial shortage. If they wanted to they could have built another factory and had enough of these for everyone. Right?

The Best Buy in Kalamazoo, MI had about 8 piano black PSPs as of 3PM yesterday. I'm slowly thinking I want one, but I'll wait until after Christmas to make my decision.

bread's done
Back