Amazon: RE Afterlife 16.99 & Scott Pilgrim 19.99

I was hoping they'd match [whomever is selling it at that price this week, I forget] Scott Pilgrim since I had the $4 off promo for renting the movie (for free). Hurray!

[quote name='token2k6']damn, come on Scott Pilgrim, just a little less than $20..another 2 months, gotta happen![/QUOTE]
If you rent the VOD version you'll get a coupon good for $4 off the DVD or Bluray. That would make it $16 if you have any free VOD credit from promotions or previous purchases.

[quote name='Disneyboy']If you rent the VOD version you'll get a coupon good for $4 off the DVD or Bluray. That would make it $16 if you have any free VOD credit from promotions or previous purchases.[/QUOTE]

oh DAMN! thanks for pointing that out man. Done and Done! awesome :D

edit: haha, that is so funny, use promo credit to rent film for $4, get $4 credit automatically applied during checkout, then get Disc + On-Demand rental bonus. Wonder if it will consolidate or show 2 titles in my Amazon VoD app? Scott Pilgrim overdose has just happened to me! but $16 for the combo is awsome. thanks again OP and Disneyboy!!

Damn, this is tough. Scott Pilgrim for $15.99. I really really REALLY want this on Blu Ray, but I almost feel like waiting until the end of the month to see if it gets cheaper. But this deal wouldn't be going on then if it didn't get cheaper.
Decisions, decisions...

Edit: Well, the choice is pretty simple actually. Amazon won't let me redeem my VOD amount. It shows I have $5 in VOD credit, but there is no option to redeem it. Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EYEL1NER']Damn, this is tough. Scott Pilgrim for $15.99. I really really REALLY want this on Blu Ray, but I almost feel like waiting until the end of the month to see if it gets cheaper. But this deal wouldn't be going on then if it didn't get cheaper.
Decisions, decisions...

Edit: Well, the choice is pretty simple actually. Amazon won't let me redeem my VOD amount. It shows I have $5 in VOD credit, but there is no option to redeem it. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

It redeems it automatically through checkout if that's what you're having problems with.

[quote name='Mixer236']It redeems it automatically through checkout if that's what you're having problems with.[/QUOTE]
So what if I wanted to get it and not redeem my credit on it?
I mean, yeah. That was where my problem was coming from, but it seems like an odd way of doing it. I have redeemed MP3 credit before, but it was awhile ago.

Also, if you guys choose to pick these up at BB, RE: Afterlife has a $5 coupon inside that can be used for Easy A, making Easy A $11.99.

the promos for $5 off Salt, RE , and Easy A were marked to last to at least Jan 20th at Amazon.
Was able to get the promos applied post-order by emailing.

Decided to get Scott Pilgrim. Still not sure how I feel about the movie having only seen it once but for $15.99 I'll get it. Doesn't seem like this will come down in price much anytime soon.

I picked up both of these. I have never seen Scott Pligrim very low and I have wanted RE Afterlife since I saw it in the theaters. I have all 4 now on blu. I think they come in today. I love amazon prime :)

bread's done
Back