Amazon: Red Dead Redemption (360) $49.99 *DEAD*

He might not of had money to spent at the moment, i did the same with RDR because of SMG 2 and the other deals making my wallet feel light. it felt wrong to spend all that money at the same time, so i waited. "DAMN THOSE AMAZON AND STEAM DEALS!" :(

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I don't mean to sound rude, but you were waiting for a $10 drop from retail? And wasn't Amazon selling it pre-order anyway for like 56.99?[/QUOTE]

He might not of had money to spent at the moment, i did the same with RDR because of SMG 2 and the other deals making my wallet feel light. it felt wrong to spend all that money at the same time, so i waited. "DAMN THOSEfucking AMAZON AND STEAM DEALS!" :bomb:

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I don't mean to sound rude, but you were waiting for a $10 drop from retail? And wasn't Amazon selling it pre-order anyway for like 56.99?[/QUOTE]

I didn't have my $20 from SMG 2 yet... I considered ordering it at $56.99 and using the $20, but I figured it'd come down a bit at some point and I was still busy playing SMG 2. No reason to spend more when you don't need to.

bread's done
Back