[Amazon] Resistance 3 Paperback Guide - $2.55

Jesus... bought! I just started Resistance 2 this week after taking 5 years to get through Resistance 1, with my copy of Resistance 3 sitting still sealed on my shelf from 1 year ago. Yes, that's the story of my gaming life!

Yeah, i got me one. Gears of War 3 guide is $3.69 and the Sonic Colors guide is like a buck seventy five

[quote name='JP73']Yeah, i got me one. Gears of War 3 guide is $3.69 and the Sonic Colors guide is like a buck seventy five[/QUOTE]
thanks.

marvel vs capcom 3 and street fighter x tekken are also back down to $2.50-ish each.

Those are some awesome deals. Unfortunately the majority of the time I don't use guides. Unless it's some massive game like Skyrim, etc.

But at that price I almost want to buy just to have for my collection.

I picked up all these guides cause they're so cheap! lol. Also check out Afro Samurai Guide for only $1.51. I don't even have that game, but the cover art caught my eye. :p

[quote name='barrit']I put that guide in my cart, and with tax it would be $6.66

Proof that MW = the devil
jk, not a MW hater
[/QUOTE]

I went to chick fil a and bought 2 chicken sandwiches, the total with tax was 6.66 :lol:

bread's done
Back