Amazon Rock Band 2 Xbox 360 $46

Yes you can, I just sold my RB1 and the GH Xplorer and the Xbox Voice Chat mic both work fine.
Here is the Guitar compatibility matrix in case you have a different guitar, some of which won't work.

edit: It looks like only RB1 and RB2 guitars won't work in GH2 and GH3. The rest of the guitars and games are cross-compatible.

thanks for the link OP!
icon_smile.gif

Yeah thanks, those link are for purchase through Target.
Last I checked Target charges Shipping and TAX. Not worth a dollar savings on the game IMHO.
Apparently Amazon dropped it to $39.99 for a few minutes per another thread, but as of this writing it's still $45.99, and still a good deal for a popular game.

Hence my thread was justified.

Sure it is, the link above isn't quite right.

Look to the right and click on the copies being sold by AMAZON...they're $45 and free ship.

[quote name='HeadRusch']Sure it is, the link above isn't quite right.

Look to the right and click on the copies being sold by AMAZON...they're $45 and free ship.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, did you even LOOK on Amazon before typing that? I went and looked and didn't see any Target $45 option on the right panel which is why I posted. Thanks for trying though.

*sigh*

Ok stoopit, we'll do it your way.

Go to Amazon.com
Search on Rock Band 2
Search will return options, find the 360 version (I assume)..
It says BUY NEW $59.99. Then it says NEW and USED from 33 sellers or whatever. Click on that link.

You'll see the first option is AMAZON, there is no price listed, you gotta add it to your cart. If you buy it from AMAZON (and not J&R or one of the other affiliate stores) you'll get it for $45.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1228499937&sr=8-1

For black friday it was that price at BBV. I snagged the last copy then at my location and was pleased with the price.

[quote name='HeadRusch']*sigh*

Go to Amazon.com
Search on Rock Band 2
It says BUY NEW $59.99. Then it says NEW and USED from 33 sellers or whatever. Click on that link.

You'll see the first option is AMAZON, there is no price listed, you gotta add it to your cart. If you buy it from AMAZON (and not J&R or one of the other affiliate stores) you'll get it for $45.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1228499937&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Um yeh ok stoopit. I did it your way and it still shows me Amazon.com selling from J&R at $59.99... oh wait, I'm wrong, it now says $56.99. So where is the Target option? Seriously, did you actually LOOK first? It only takes a minute or two to go to Amazon.com and check. And make sure you're connected to the internet so you're getting the latest page, not a cached page from 3 days ago. :roll:

[quote name='HeadRusch']*sigh*

Go to Amazon.com
Search on Rock Band 2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1228499937&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

If you actually did what you said you would see it show up as 56.99. Maybe you got it earlier for 45.99, but now it has changed.

Wow! Another real CAG user that actually knows what he (or she if the case may be) is doing! Thanks for trying out what stoopit suggested and seeing what I'm seeing. Like my sig says! :razz:

bread's done
Back