Amazon - Sacred 2 (PC) - $34.99

The DRM issues have me on the fence still. I may wait for it to bottom out in price before I get it.

There's a demo avail - its fun an frustrating at the same time. Its VERY difficult to find the right path to where you wanna go, so you wind up wandering around a lot. But the world is interesting and the click-to-kill gameplay is solid (mostly). I'ma wait for $20 tho, too many better games out there.

Actually it runs very well on my system straight out of the box, Its a pretty good game also.
smile.gif

[quote name='WilliamG']The demo had me sold. Picked up 2 copies for me and the wifey. Thanks OP! :)[/quote]

Are you sure you need two copies? From the SecuROM wiki:

To be released on October 2 in Europe and November 6 in the US, Sacred 2 will be protected by SecuROM. Developer Ascaron has announced that the version of SecuROM installed with Sacred 2 will be a customer friendly version, and will come with two activations which need to be deactivated before any further installations. Once the installation process is completed, the game DVD is no longer required in the computer's CD drive. Sacred 2 allows two players in Singleplayer mode and LAN mode per copy, and one player over the Internet per copy. However, there has recently been controversy when it was found that the aforementioned version of SecuROM in this game caused some technical issues which it is claimed can only be removed via a system reformat.

bread's done
Back