Amazon Save $4 on Select Blu-rays (code by email)

warfox33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just received an email from Amazon with a code to save an additional $4 on select Blu-Ray movies. The email says I received the code because I bought a Blu-Ray player within the past year (which I have not). Also states code is unique. The list of select movies is here. I don't know how good the prices are but I figured I'd post it anyway.
EDIT:
[quote name='jacknicklson']Prices are embarrassing, best bet is to add some to your cart and see if they go down before it expires[/QUOTE]
Code expiration is August 10 if you want to follow jacknicklson's suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly enough I DID buy a br player within the past year and did not get an email. Shame because there is one title I actually want there.

If anyone doesn't want their code, PM me! I'd love to have it!

If anyone doesn't want to use the code I would be happy to bear the burden of ordering something with it.

[quote name='tfoltz']If anyone doesn't want to use the code I would be happy to bear the burden of ordering something with it.[/QUOTE]
Check PM, sent you my code.

[quote name='blissskr']If anyone else has one they don't want I'll be glad to take it by pm, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

[quote name='cmedjesky']Oddly enough I DID buy a br player within the past year and did not get an email. Shame because there is one title I actually want there.

If anyone doesn't want their code, PM me! I'd love to have it![/QUOTE]Check PMs :)

[quote name='cmedjesky']Aww! I asked first!:cry:[/QUOTE]
My bad, but looks like you got one, so all is good :)

[quote name='mitnosi']My bad, but looks like you got one, so all is good :)[/QUOTE]

Oh it's no problem - really I was just kidding but I appreciate the love!

[quote name='UberSwiss']I guess I'll jump the bandwagon, if anyone has an extra code I would like to pick up the Bourne Identity. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

I was sent two so I forwarded you my second one.

[quote name='shansen751']check your pm[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. Doubled-up with the $5 off two deal and got Back to the Future for $45!

[quote name='cmedjesky']I was sent two so I forwarded you my second one.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! I used that and the extra $5 off promotion to get the first two Bourne movies for $26 shipped

I believe good things come to those who wait so this is my 4th time asking if someone has I code i would like to get coraline thanks to whoever helps me

[quote name='nightmare452']Coraline seems to be the only thing with a decent price after the coupon.[/QUOTE]

It's only $1 better than the price it's been for the past month.

I was one of the first to ask and haven't gotten one yet anyone else have a code they don't plan on using i'll take it

bread's done
Back