Amazon Special: Buy DSi Matte Blue, Get Rhythm Heaven Free

fei33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about doing this, but I can't get the discount to show in my cart when I add the blue and RH from that page. I tried in both Firefox and IE.

[quote name='guessed']I was thinking about doing this, but I can't get the discount to show in my cart when I add the blue and RH from that page. I tried in both Firefox and IE.[/QUOTE]

same here, IE and Opera

[quote name='Teeheehee']Wow, I would prefer the blue one over the black one, but I'm ultimately waiting for the white one to come out. Damn it.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

me too..i am also waiting in line with you for the white one. however the blue one is not too bad right?

[quote name='Astrxs']Too bad that blue is sooo ugly! If this was the black I would be on it.[/QUOTE]

Im waiting for the white one to come out.
random.gif

[quote name='danrandan12']Im waiting for the white one to come out.
1.gif
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

When is that coming out? I think I might just get the blue I think it looks nice.

Crap and I literally just bought a black one off of amazon 5 minutes ago. I was going to try and cancel it but I can't because it says it's getting prepared to ship. That's one of the downsides of having prime.

i just received my dsi matte blue!!! I wonder if I email them if I can get this deal.because I seriously received this a day ago. Probably not.

[quote name='oliverqueen']i just received my dsi matte blue!!! I wonder if I email them if I can get this deal.because I seriously received this a day ago. Probably not.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Amazon will be getting an email from me.

I doubt they will match it since they stopped matching deals last year. But it won't hurt to ask. I love Amazon, but when they stopped price matching deals that really hurt. They were the perfect retailer no they are just the best out of a bunch of crappy ones.

why did they bother making a blue dsi, I thinkt its the worst color ever released.
they should have released black and white first and then pink for the girlies!

[quote name='LimpDaddy']Same here. Amazon will be getting an email from me.

I doubt they will match it since they stopped matching deals last year. But it won't hurt to ask. I love Amazon, but when they stopped price matching deals that really hurt. They were the perfect retailer no they are just the best out of a bunch of crappy ones.[/QUOTE]

I just had them call me about it. They said that if I order Rhythm Heaven now they will refund my account the cost of the game. I did it. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

The discount doesn't bloody work at Checkout at all! Has anyone who got in on this deal gotten the discount added on the cart?

[quote name='danrandan12']Im waiting for the white one to come out.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

and when is that? are you sure it's coming out in white in north america.?
they already discontinued the white ds lite, so whose to say they're going to bring a white dsi?

the colors that north american gamers want rarely actually come.
(white ds lite discon. white psp discon. white ps3 hasn't come. black wii coming ages after initial release.)

Yeah. Myself, I do want to get a DSi eventually, currently still holding on to my Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Gold DS Lite. I don't quite get why they did that shade of blue for the DSi though. They have a dark blue / black DS Lite that I think looks really good.

Another part of me is hoping that Nintendo starts releasing more color variations and game bundles with the DSi. A white DSi with an inked / stenciled / embossed red Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days logo and the game bundled with it? I understand the system sells like hotcakes as is in Japan and the US, but those would sell among the hardcore gamers that populate CAG like hotter hotcakes. >.> Of course, we'd all be trying to use an amazon trade-in promotion to get said system, but that's why we're on this website.

[quote name='fei33']I don't quite get why they did that shade of blue for the DSi though.[/QUOTE]

Because that shade matches the Wii. Take a look at the packaging for the points cards, Wiimote, nunchuk. Look at the Home button on the Wiimote. My Hori Fighting Stick is in a blue and white box. The trim, buttons, and stick are all that blue. When you think about it that way, it's kinda neat to have it all match.

I heard a rumor in a GS a few weeks back that a pink DSi would be out by the holidays. And we all know what a good source of info the employees of GS are. :roll:

[quote name='whymustiregister']Because that shade matches the Wii. Take a look at the packaging for the points cards, Wiimote, nunchuk. Look at the Home button on the Wiimote. My Hori Fighting Stick is in a blue and white box. The trim, buttons, and stick are all that blue. When you think about it that way, it's kinda neat to have it all match.

I heard a rumor in a GS a few weeks back that a pink DSi would be out by the holidays. And we all know what a good source of info the employees of GS are. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Ahh. Ya, that does make sense now. Wii is the one system of this current generation I haven't picked up yet. I think I'm going to hold off for a bit, having read rumors of a Wii HD on kotaku.com and other sources. Also, I just did a bit of research and found out that Nintendo did release a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days bundle... in Japan. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get it over here too. Not a bad looking system, although I still think I'd prefer my idea better. :lol:

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/edi.jpg

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Does anyone have a 75 off console coupon? I am curious if these stack.[/QUOTE]

Finally it worked! I was able to have it stacked with the 75 off console coupon and some remaining trade in credits. Amazon is simply awesome. :lol:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Does anyone have a 75 off console coupon? I am curious if these stack.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it will.

[quote name='whymustiregister']Because that shade matches the Wii. Take a look at the packaging for the points cards, Wiimote, nunchuk. Look at the Home button on the Wiimote. My Hori Fighting Stick is in a blue and white box. The trim, buttons, and stick are all that blue. When you think about it that way, it's kinda neat to have it all match.[/QUOTE]

I never noticed that. There is even some of that blue on the Rhythm Heaven packaging.

I tried swapping the Black for the Blue to see if the discount remained. I didn't expect it to, though, and it doesn't.

I noticed that my credit was lower than than the amount I traded in, but after freaking out for a few seconds, I realized that one of my Amazon Subscriptions shipped, and it deducted the amount from my credit.

I dont know if anyone want to but id be willing to trade my black dsi in perfect condition (ONLY USED ONCE) for the blue dsi. Mine still has the 1000k free dsi points so you this thing never got used. I really want the blue one and dont care for the black.

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']The promotion now works

So tempting, but I wish it was for the black DSi -_-[/QUOTE]

Great just tried it after your post.. And the code finally works!!
random.gif

bread's done
Back