Amazon Sports Champion 2 9.99

Target has TONS of these on clearance near me for 9.97 (or possibly 8.97 can't remember). Hell, I bought 2 sports champion move bundles for 29.97 each yesterday!

thanks, and looks like they added back the no rush mp3 credit deal for prime

[quote name='Blaster man']Target has TONS of these on clearance near me for 9.97 (or possibly 8.97 can't remember). Hell, I bought 2 sports champion move bundles for 29.97 each yesterday![/QUOTE]

Those are 1. This is 2 which just came out.

[quote name='Blaster man']Target has TONS of these on clearance near me for 9.97 (or possibly 8.97 can't remember). Hell, I bought 2 sports champion move bundles for 29.97 each yesterday![/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not thinking of the first Sports Champions game that came with the bundles?

Thanks OP. Just about to hit purchase!
oyeah

[quote name='DANIEL']is this better than the previous sport champion?[/QUOTE]

yes it is, only need to calibrate once. bowling is solid and the others are good. they should have added more sports but the party and custom options for multiplayer (lacked in first) make this a fun game to play with others.

[quote name='LetGoLightly']Are you sure you're not thinking of the first Sports Champions game that came with the bundles?[/QUOTE]

The Sports Champion bundle that was $99.99 is on clearance at Target for $29.97. I bought two of them. I went to another Target looking for more. They were out but I bough a copy of Sorcery for my new Move setup for $5.97. lol

[quote name='jdb230']dont forget if using discover, free 1 day shipping using code: DSCVRHSP

thanks op.[/QUOTE]
For some reason I can't get the promo code to work...

Edit: It only works on the one day shipping for monday. I was offered saturday one day shipping also which doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']The Sports Champion bundle that was $99.99 is on clearance at Target for $29.97. I bought two of them. I went to another Target looking for more. They were out but I bough a copy of Sorcery for my new Move setup for $5.97. lol[/QUOTE]

That's the first game, you can't compare that to this even though what you got is a good deal. Sports Champions 2 just barely came out and this is a great deal for the game

[quote name='uEih']That's the first game, you can't compare that to this even though what you got is a good deal. Sports Champions 2 just barely came out and this is a great deal for the game[/QUOTE]

Yeah didn't see the 2 right before 9.99 when I posted that. Still, it's good info for people who want to check their targets.

Wow, that's a crazy deal. Loved the first game, so I'm sure I'll love this one too.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP - the GF should be happy I got another game she will play with me - no need to boot up the Wii for bowling anymore.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Why not...Im in for one.

Now thinking about Angry Birds 360...[/QUOTE]

Just fyi, I've read that the Kinect controls are a bit iffy. I have the ps3 version, and it plays great with the Move, though. But you can use a controller instead of motion controls, anyway...and it's definitely a solid upgrade with tons of content.

I am tempted by this...but I know I will never ever play it...But $10 is so cheap...I rather use my credit for Spec Ops tomorrow though.

I passed on ordering it, then decided why not because it was a decent price. Even though I can honestly say I have barely touched my move as I prefer kinect for motion gameplay.

But I am a sucker for a good deal.

[quote name='jdb230']dont forget if using discover, free 1 day shipping using code: DSCVRHSP

thanks op.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that promotional code! It pays to Discover. ;) I probably won't play it for a while, but I enjoyed the hell out of the first one.

I wonder if I can use that code on multiple orders?

bread's done
Back