Amazon Sports Champion 2 9.99

Thanks OP. I didn't think I wanted but $10 is the right price for me.
I love spending money when I get deals!

[quote name='nathan88']WTF ships 2-3 weeks....[/QUOTE]

That means it will probably go OOS soon. Consider yourself lucky you got it at all.

[quote name='scottman']That means it will probably go OOS soon. Consider yourself lucky you got it at all.[/QUOTE]

True I guess. I was so close to getting it for $40 a week ago. Thanks.

Did anyone else get a $6.xx promotion applied? I bought this and the Madden 13 lightning deal and got an extra promo applied so 27.xx for the two.

Glad I held onto that $50 gift card I got for my birthday. Just ordered this, Lego LOTR, and UFC Undisputed 3. Cost me less than $5 out of pocket.

I know I could get LOTR for cheaper later, but since I know my son and I will play it as soon as it gets here, I should not loose much trading it back in when we are done.

The 'order from Amazon for $9.99' option still showed up for me in the list of other vendors on the right side of the page, "ships in 2-4 weeks," in for one.

[quote name='Dah-Dee']The 'order from Amazon for $9.99' option still showed up for me in the list of other vendors on the right side of the page, "ships in 2-4 weeks," in for one.[/QUOTE]
Nice, didn't see that before. Don't mind the 2-4 week wait with all the other games I already ordered today.

I received mine today. There's a sticker of the front of the case saying, "Includes Golf DLC." I had to look up what that meant and found this...

"If you can’t wait to get your hands on the full experience and you purchase Sports Champions 2 in the first run at retail and on PSN, you’ll receive a cool DLC bonus called the Golf DLC Pack. This limited time free DLC includes Scramble, Best Ball, and Stableford Golf modes, and a set of carbon fiber golf clubs for your Champion."

[quote name='Gotenks']I received mine today. There's a sticker of the front of the case saying, "Includes Golf DLC." I had to look up what that meant and found this...

"If you can’t wait to get your hands on the full experience and you purchase Sports Champions 2 in the first run at retail and on PSN, you’ll receive a cool DLC bonus called the Golf DLC Pack. This limited time free DLC includes Scramble, Best Ball, and Stableford Golf modes, and a set of carbon fiber golf clubs for your Champion."[/QUOTE]
Oh, cool. I opened mine today and frowned thinking the golf was DLC only. This is much better. Thanks!

bread's done
Back