Amazon - Stranglehold (PS3) - $16.88

seriously? i mean wasn't this gamer like almost twice this much like two weeks ago? hmm not terribly interested at that price, lets see if it drops any more

[quote name='happy']I'll need to try the demo later, shame it isnt the CE with the bluray then I'd get it now.[/quote]the CE version has the movie right on the game...it's not even HD quality...i have that one, and I wish I waited for this price

[quote name='keefurxxcore']GCO= $6.88 plus shipping! AWESOME deal!

Where can I flip this?[/quote]

Since when does Amazon do GGO?

[quote name='breakingcustoms']the CE version has the movie right on the game...it's not even HD quality...i have that one, and I wish I waited for this price[/quote]

Wow, are you serious? After all the noise they made about it I cannot believe the movie is in SD. That's ridiculous.

[quote name='Apollyon 360']GameStop has the Stranglehold CE of this for $19.99, for those interested. This was on SD a couple of days ago (I believe). Not sure who originally posted it...[/QUOTE]

$24.76 shipped, i bit. Thx

How can you be sure you're getting the Collector's Edition off of Gamestop? There doesn't seem to be any indication other than the picture, but then again there's no listing for the original version.

[quote name='graf1k']Wow, are you serious? After all the noise they made about it I cannot believe the movie is in SD. That's ridiculous.[/quote]

It's in SHD (Semi HD) ;)
It's definitely better than standard DVD but no way full HD.

[quote name='dstan']How can you be sure you're getting the Collector's Edition off of Gamestop? There doesn't seem to be any indication other than the picture, but then again there's no listing for the original version.[/QUOTE]

I took a screen shot. If it comes in wrong i'll return it.

[quote name='Deadpool']I took a screen shot. If it comes in wrong i'll return it.[/quote]Awesome.

Could you do me a solid and send me a PM or post in here when you get it to let us (read: me) know how it turned out?

It would be mucho appreciated.

Guys, people have been flipping it but I bought one to keep, instore u can get the CE edition for 17.99 so after edge and 10% coupon its only 15.xx. A lil sweeter since its the CE.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']the CE version has the movie right on the game...it's not even HD quality...i have that one, and I wish I waited for this price[/quote]

Gamestop has the CE version and the regular version for $19.99 everyday price.

Technically I believe Hard Boiled is HD quality on the PS3 CE, it just looks crappy compared to most blu-ray releases. It had really bad source material and is minimally better than the DVD.

bread's done
Back