Amazon: Street Fighter 25th Anniversary (360) - $75.02 FSSS

HiGHFLYiN9

CAGiversary!
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary (360) is $75.02 at Amazon with free super saver shipping.

Not quite as good as the sub-$70 price a couple of weeks ago, but a number of us missed out of that deal and $75.02 is good enough to bite imho. Could get a little cheaper if you wait, but you never know with Amazon.

Link

The PS3 version doesn't seem to be in stock from Amazon, only third party sellers at the moment, and is quite a bit more expensive.

813qhEHsIuL._SL1500_.jpg

I told myself last time that I would bite if it was in the $70-range again soon and I have $19 in credit from a Forza Horizon trade-in, but I was hoping it would go a tiny bit lower.
I have been watching the prices and was really hoping no one else was paying attention to it so it could drop. Forgive me for being a SelfishAssGamer...

This set is really not worth the money unless you really want the CD soundtrack and movies.

The games can be had for much cheaper and the statue is really lackluster in person.

The one thing I liked about the set was the case that holds everything but that still doesn't justify the price.

[quote name='Desousa93']I'll paypal someone 15 for that statue and 10 for the belt.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to wear the belt around your house?

Awww hell, I might buy it now instead of waiting more. $55 after my credit and I might be able to get someone to bite the digital games for $10 for both.
I feel like there may be one more good $5 or $10 drop on it before it goes back up, but I don't want to wait forever and be saying the same thing during a price drop in two or three months and have them sell through their stock.

Been watching this as well. It was at $74.99 the other day for the Xbox version then went back up .03 :lol:

Still too high for me though considering I only really want the Blu-Ray and the digital voucher that comes with it. If anyone bites at this price and wants to sell them let me know.

[quote name='breakin2']Are you going to wear the belt around your house?[/QUOTE]

Not sure I want to know what he plans on doing with that statue.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']There were some "Like New" ones being sold by AWD for around $55. Seems like a decent price for it as long as you get everything![/QUOTE]

Yeah but more than likely the digital voucher probably isn't good more, which is a good chunk of the set.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Not sure I want to know what he plans on doing with that statue.[/QUOTE]

Do we really want to know? This is the internet after all. :lol:

[quote name='antlp89']The games can be had for much cheaper and the statue is really lackluster in person. [/QUOTE]

No they can't, this set has every piece of dlc included.

[quote name='Squarehard']Totally going to get this...when it drops to $30 at Gamestop.
[/QUOTE]

So anti-climatic square :roll: lol.
And as noted, OP needs to change title - priced jumped up.

[quote name='Squarehard']Totally going to get this...when it drops to $30 at Gamestop.
[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that you will never buy this.

if i didnt already own ssf2tHD, vanilla SFiv, and SF 3rd strike I'd be more interested. that and if i still played any of them as well. maybe when/if it hits $50 ill bite

bread's done
Back