Amazon student question

hetz15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
So, my amazon student membership expired yesterday. Can I use the same email address again to get into the program? Or each amazon account can only get the 1-year free just once? My email is still active, and if I can't use it anymore I still can use my brother's email. thanks

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I think its 1 free year and 3 years @ 39$ and that's it.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? What's this about 3 years for $40? The offer I got says 1 year @ $40...?

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, what? What's this about 3 years for $40? The offer I got says 1 year @ $40...?[/QUOTE]

as long as you are a student you can renew for $40 a yr for up to 3 additional yrs

Honestly, IMO if you take advantage of the amazon prime video thing it is actually a pretty fair price. $40/yr is about half what netflix charges, and as an "added bonus" you get free 2-day shipping on amazon orders.

I decided to give it another year shot at $40. I set up my parents with the video service (they have a roku box) and figured it was worth that, plus I continue to get the shipping on amazon orders.

Ruahrc

[quote name='aerozero']Each Amazon Account can only get that 1-year free thing once.[/QUOTE]

Not exactly true. I had my 1 year student account, and with only about 4 months left and Amazon ran some promo (maybe not intended for existing users) but regardless, I got another year from that date for free. Hoping another offer like that comes around.

[quote name='geniusboy91']Not exactly true. I had my 1 year student account, and with only about 4 months left and Amazon ran some promo (maybe not intended for existing users) but regardless, I got another year from that date for free. Hoping another offer like that comes around.[/QUOTE]
yessir, that's what I did

its basicly amazon student but for parents
and i dont think there is any verifacation of your childs identy
they even have a special newsletter
if you use gmail you can create a filter using keywords to send the select messages to trash
i will be trying this when my amazon student expires

Amazon Mom only lasts for 3 months though. Just remember to cancel the auto-renewal on the trial as soon as you sign up so you don't get charged at the end of the 3 months.
Amazon also randomly gives you free 3 month trials like once a year or every other year I noticed.

Is there a certain link for the 1 year because I was looking earlier and even with a .edu all they were offering was 6 months free. Did they change it?

so did any one else also link other accounts with one .edu email when the free one year promo was on? I thought this was okay but apparently not.

I did this with my sisters account and was just notified today that one of the accounts has been canceled because no sharing was allowed for student prime accounts.

=/

bread's done
Back