[Amazon] Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition ($99.99)- PlayStation 3 Preorder is up

I posted the same thing in the CE topic. Mine is coming Friday, yet my friend who ordered with paid standard shipping is getting his Wednesday.

What is the point of even having Prime if you aren't getting items sooner than people who don't? This happened to me with BD too. If this continues I will not be getting Prime ever again when my sub runs out soon. It's way too expensive to not reap the benefits of it consistently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted the same thing in the CE topic. Mine is coming Friday, yet my friend who ordered with paid standard shipping is getting his Wednesday.

What is the point of even having Prime if you aren't getting items sooner than people who don't? This happened to me with BD too. If this continues I will not be getting Prime ever again when my sub runs out soon. It's way too expensive to not reap the benefits of it consistently.
Exactly. When I voice my discontent with amazon prime, people say I'm just whining or try to hurl some other comment at me about me being entitled, but it's like... if a service is being paid for, they should follow through. I understand if it's just one time, but there's been consistent delays, almost every time. It's not like I live on another continent, or in Hawaii/Alaska or anything.

Not to mention Amazon is considering upping Prime to $100 per year, which is so laughable.

Anyone who says you are just whining is an idiot. If you pay for a service, you have every right to complain if the service doesn't do what is promised. Especially when it is as expensive as Prime.

The good news is I have this:

DELIVERY ESTIMATE Tuesday, February 25, 2014 by 8:00pm
Shipped

The bad news is it shipped in the same box as a PS3 I got from AWD.

I posted this in the CE thread also.

Namco via Digital River with the early arrival. Box was a little larger than the set and there was no padding but the item still arrived perfect.

I posted this in the CE thread also.

Namco via Digital River with the early arrival. Box was a little larger than the set and there was no padding but the item still arrived perfect.

is it the size of the alien colonial marines collectors edition?

Didn't get in on the CE on time. Have the standard pre-ordered on Amazon. Still hasn't shipped yet but still says delivery estimate tomorrow. 

Here is a couple side by side shots. Its fairly smaller than the Aliens CE.

thanks for the pic, i am surprise you have the alien: CM collectors editions right next to it for picture taking. LOL

Edit: o'yea, are you taking picture from a storage closet , or something? it looks kind of dim/ dark in terms of the lighting

thanks for the pic, i am surprise you have the alien: CM collectors editions right next to it for picture taking. LOL

Edit: o'yea, are you taking picture from a storage closet , or something? it looks kind of dim/ dark in terms of the lighting
Yep. I just got the Aliens CE from GS a few weeks ago so it was in the front.

Somebody ban this mouth breather, twitter, please for the love of all things good in the world.
woah woah woah no one calls me a mouth breather and gets away with it. i breath through my nose only mister #insulted #doyouknowwhoyourtalkingto #illhaveyourhead

Not to mention Amazon is considering upping Prime to $100 per year, which is so laughable.

Anyone who says you are just whining is an idiot. If you pay for a service, you have every right to complain if the service doesn't do what is promised. Especially when it is as expensive as Prime.
What is laughable about it? The price has not gone up in 8 years and at $100 its STILL a bargain. Amazon is my Walmart, dude.

Just got my tax return and can afford it but they're sold out. Welp! I guess I'll just wait till Gamestop can sell their extras.

Oh boy mine just shipped, delivery the 27th though....Go Prime shipping! lol

At least there are other games coming out today for me to play that I'll be picking up as well.

Glad I preordered the CE on October 16. Says its shipping now and delivery estamte is this Thursday. Cant wait to get it and keep it sealed and possibly sell it down the road.

Mine still says "shipping soon" via standard. Preordered on Oct 15. I dont mind the wait as long I get it in perfect condition. I've only yad trouble once and that was with a comic book. *knock on wood*

I'm sure all the retailers sent them out in the order they received their pre-orders.

Anyways, pics? Did Amazon ship it out in a nice box or was it damaged?
My shipment came like this.
No damages at all. The game has a plastic covering over it so it's not just a box with circle stickers on it.

Who cares about the CE.

more pics of feet?
NOECI0s.gif

Amazon shipped mine with Lasership. Was delivered to the destination facility at 2am and was supposed to go out for delivery today, but never did. Contacted Amazon about it and was able to get a 1-month extension on my Prime. I then asked when it was supposed to end and was told in April. I told the CSR that I wasn't expecting it to end that soon, and is that after the extra month was applied - to which she apologized and gave me an additional $5 credit. I didn't want to get in trouble for double-dipping, so I questioned what the $5 credit was for, but she avoided answering and instead told me that I was going to get both. I thanked her and left the chat.

So, 1 month of Prime and a $5 credit because my package will be arriving 1 day late.

Mine has a heck of a scratch on the side. Went through the plastic layer and kind of indented on the box itself.

Looks like someone with at it with a really sharp corner of something. I'd report it, but I dont want to get banned....

Mine has a heck of a scratch on the side. Went through the plastic layer and kind of indented on the box itself.

Looks like someone with at it with a really sharp corner of something. I'd report it, but I dont want to get banned....
Document it and show them, you shouldn't get banned for that. However, I'm not sure what they can do for you besides maybe just a $5 credit (since they're OOS and a replacement isn't an option).

bread's done
Back