Amazon Thief?

UCLAevo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, my 360 RB drums arrived yesterday, and I noticed that the sticker from the Amazon shipping invoice is missing. It appears to be cleanly torn off, and I can't find it in the box anywhere. I found one side of the box top open, but just figured the cheap tape they used had just popped under the shipping load.

Anyway, my question is - what is on this sticker? Is there any personal information on the sticker on the shipping invoice? I can't remember...

Looking at a past Amazon invoice I have, it only has my Billing/Shipping address, order id, contents of the package and that I fact that I used a Visa.

One time I got someone else's shipping invoice in addition to mine from Amazon. They must have just stuck together during the packing process. The guy ordered a book on cats. I promptly put it in the trash.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']One time I got someone else's shipping invoice in addition to mine from Amazon. They must have just stuck together during the packing process. The guy ordered a book on cats. I promptly put it in the trash.[/quote]So that's why I never got my book.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']One time I got someone else's shipping invoice in addition to mine from Amazon. They must have just stuck together during the packing process. The guy ordered a book on cats. I promptly put it in the trash.[/quote]

I got the same thing before, of course with a different item.

bread's done
Back