Amazon TIV for Resident Evil 6 Anthology is $51.75?

^ I would imagine that you could redeem the codes and just include the inserts correct? If so that is a really really good TIV for sending back just a working disc and used codes

Edit: I didn't see that this was the PS3 (Anthology) vs. the 360 (Archives).

IIRC the Anthology has been fairly hard to find outside of walking into a Walmart and paying original MSRP ($89.99).

Since this (RE6) didn't have a CE I'd imagine these games will be collectible if nothing more then for the sleeve covert art and collectible of the inserts and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded my 360 version back in, with the codes  redeemed but inserts still in the box.  Got full trade in value.  Granted, it was ~22 dollars at the time.

Re6 was, in fact, pretty damn bad. And honestly, this sort of post should be allowed in this forum, just like any "buy $$ gift card, get $$$ gift card" or similar promos. Great find OP, locked in 2 trades.

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread, I've seen other TIV posts in here before and figured this was the one to post it in.

As for RE6, there was nothing in it that resembled what the RE franchise is. Felt like a generic 3rd-person survival horror shooter. I'd rather put this $51.75 toward The Last of Us.

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread, I've seen other TIV posts in here before and figured this was the one to post it in.

As for RE6, there was nothing in it that resembled what the RE franchise is. Felt like a generic 3rd-person survival horror shooter. I'd rather put this $51.75 toward The Last of Us.
I really didn't find it all that different from 4 and 5... I mean it was a little more action-oriented, but not so much that it felt completely different.

Last edited:
RE4 still had the atmosphere and one of the best stories in the franchise. RE5...I'll admit, I haven't played much of it, but I wasn't completely turned off like I was after playing about 2+ hours of RE6.

RE4 still had the atmosphere and one of the best stories in the franchise. RE5...I'll admit, I haven't played much of it, but I wasn't completely turned off like I was after playing about 2+ hours of RE6.
I thought 4 had the best story and atmosphere as well. I had fun with 6, but I think it would have been better if it was a little shorter.

Resident evil 6 is great with a coop partner especially if you amp up the difficulty.  it can definitely get tense especially on Ada's campaign.  Although if ur complaining about story then, well at this point pretty much all resident evils have a crappy plot

You don't need the codes, I traded my copy in when Amazon had the $20 GC included with a video game trade in of $20+.  Then I didn't receive that code until after I contacted customer support about it so they gave me a second $20 code. In the end I got of $90 for my Anthology trade in, of course I did pay full $100 for it at launch.

Thanks OP!  I saw one at Gamestop the other day used, so I'll have to pick that up today with some spare credit! (it's $28 used FYI, if you find it since it's in the system as just RE6)

Resident evil 6 is great with a coop partner especially if you amp up the difficulty. it can definitely get tense especially on Ada's campaign. Although if ur complaining about story then, well at this point pretty much all resident evils have a crappy plot
Not really, it started going down hill after Code Veronica. That's when they started introducing "super humans". Kinda got lame at that point.

Anyone think there is a market for JUST the slipcover of this game? I bought it at release, and ended up trading the game back into BBY after i beat it; redeemed the codes and kept the slipcover. I'm still seing complete versions of this go for $90+ on ebay! 

I just didn't know if some people really collect slips or not. Figured i could try to ebay it for $20 or so. 

Anyone think there is a market for JUST the slipcover of this game? I bought it at release, and ended up trading the game back into BBY after i beat it; redeemed the codes and kept the slipcover. I'm still seing complete versions of this go for $90+ on ebay!

I just didn't know if some people really collect slips or not. Figured i could try to ebay it for $20 or so.
Probably. It seems like any collectible seems to sell for an absurd amount of money, no matter how stupid it is. I know someone offered me a license plate holder, which was going for $50+ dollars on ebay.

Resident evil 6 is great with a coop partner especially if you amp up the difficulty. it can definitely get tense especially on Ada's campaign. Although if ur complaining about story then, well at this point pretty much all resident evils have a crappy plot
This

bread's done
Back