Amazon Tony Hawk & DJ Hero Bundles for $49.99 "limited time"

Ok, so two horrid game and two big hunka Junka plastic nightmare that has decent mashup soundtrack I'd rather hear it on my iPhone for 50 of my hard earn dollars?

Buy.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Ok, so two horrid game and two big hunka Junka plastic nightmare that has decent mashup soundtrack I'd rather hear it on my iPhone for 50 of my hard earn dollars?

Buy.[/QUOTE]

DJ Hero isn't a bad game.. :\

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Ok, so two horrid game and two big hunka Junka plastic nightmare that has decent mashup soundtrack I'd rather hear it on my iPhone for 50 of my hard earn dollars?

Buy.[/QUOTE]

I like DJ Hero... :(

$49.99 EACH; Don't even have to buy both to get the $49.99 price. This is simply a temporary price drop on each item.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']They make it seem like you get both for $50. Sneaky but they can be found cheaper elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was for both at first and was going to get them. DJ hero seems decent and Tony Hawk seems like a good game to play with a bunch of drunk friends.

DJ Hero was going for $40 on amazon just the other day for Wii/Xbox360 versions if I recall. Snagged it for Xbox then noticed a few hours later it was back to $50 lol.

I just worry that since every retailer seems to be practically giving these away they will be on clearance even cheaper. I know the bestbuy I work at is sitting on a lot of them (atleast 5-6 bundles and 5-6 standalone controllers per system) and as far as I can tell they are the same ones from around way earlier in the year.

Before you yell and say 'why didn't you take advantage of the bestbuy DJ Hero deal?' its because I was sitting on Amazon credit ready to expire. :p

Buy.[/QUOTE]

hey! hey! hey! just wait a minute now dj hero is actually a fun game

Gonna have to agree with the consensus, DJ Hero is actually really good. I picked it up a few weeks back when the renegade edition dropped to 60 bucks for a day, and I'm glad I did. The game becomes especially fun once you move up to Hard/Expert. My only complaint about the game isn't the game at all, its the controller. Seems that I got a buggy controller so that when I use rewind about 75% of the time it will count it as a missed note and drop my combo ~.~ I've heard a lot of people have the same problem. Other than that, the game is great :applause:

DJ Hero is really fun, dudes. My only gripes (in terms of gameplay) is the "free-style" red-lane button-thing and the fact that it produces points, repeated button presses for some are really odd (I have to press 6 times instead of 5, basically), and the slider is very touchy.

Other than that, a fun experience.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']DJ Hero is really fun, dudes. My only gripes (in terms of gameplay) is the "free-style" red-lane button-thing and the fact that it produces points, repeated button presses for some are really odd (I have to press 6 times instead of 5, basically), and the slider is very touchy.

Other than that, a fun experience.[/QUOTE]

I always have it on Flava Flav's sample pack.

For the crossfader, it's easier to just move it a small way from the center point to register a left/right deck. Otherwise, I use the clicking noises at the extreme left/right as a metronome, helps a lot during Groundhog.

DJ Hero seems to be $49.99 pretty much everywhere if not $10 more or less. Saw it at Sears for $49.99, TRU and BB. Of course BB YMMV sometimes offers an extra turntable fo free.

...and DJ Hero is fun, esp when your friends who are bad at it watch you play and stand in awe while you scratch. jigga jigga jigga

bread's done
Back