Amazon: Tropico 4 (Xbox 360) PS Move Heroes 19.99/Sesame St Once Upon a Monster 24.99

MrNEWZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
i was actually hoping tropico 4 would be $10 on black friday, this makes me think it definitely will be. its basically a glorified expansion, and i think they are trying to get an extra $10 out of it before then.

If you do go with Tropico, you may want to consider the PC version over the 360 one. The 360 controls are pretty awful.

So many slammin deals already, means I'll have to pass on Trop4 for $20. Normally, I would jump on this. The game has only been out for 3 weeks on the 360 and already is cut to $20 for this deal. Sales must really be in the tank on this one. Not a surprise I suppose, a single-A RTS released in the middle of AAA release season doesn't have much of a chance.

PlayStation Move Ape Escape - (Sale price: $13.99; PS Plus price: $9.79; Regular price: $19.99)

Starts on the next PSN Store update.

Where are people seeing Tropico 4 adding as Air Conflicts? I've tried several times and I'm fairly certain that it is adding the correct game.

[quote name='nuuuuj']Where are people seeing Tropico 4 adding as Air Conflicts? I've tried several times and I'm fairly certain that it is adding the correct game.[/QUOTE]

Look at the link closely and upon adding it to the cart it said Air Conflicts was added even though the picture was of Tropico 4, not worth the risk in my opinion.

Errr mine is showing as shipped and arriving tomorrow but the title says 'Air Conflicts' will update when i receive.

[quote name='nata_trejo']Wow this is a great price.. thanks for the info..[/QUOTE]

It matches the Best Buy price for BF. I've updated the title to show this.

bread's done
Back