Amazon: Tsubasa Chronicles Complete Series on Blu-ray $56

Did they ever finish up the main storyline? I watched all of season 1 and was watching season 2 until I realized there was no way to end the series in the episodes remaining and gave it up.

No, the manga wasn't finished (I haven't been reading so don't know if it ever did) when they completed the anime, so the series here does not finish up the story. What's disappointing is it doesn't include the OVA's.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I plans to pick up Tsubasa Chronicles Complete Series. I wonder the show is any good? lot action? how is the ENDING ?[/QUOTE]

Thats hard to say really. I only watched to the end of season 1 and that was quite good. I don't think that the anime showed the actual ending of the manga since I'm not sure the end was finished at the time the anime was being produced. Either way I didn't really like the ending of the manga.

The 2nd poster was also correct deep discount currently has this for 50.99 with their 25% off sale. Free shipping as well.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I plans to pick up Tsubasa Chronicles Complete Series. I wonder the show is any good? lot action? how is the ENDING ?[/QUOTE]

It's not great, but it's not terrible either. The manga does a much, much better job of handling the material.

bread's done
Back