Amazon Tuesday Deal: XBOX 360 HD-DVD PLayer, free Bourne Trilogy for

dmendro

CAGiversary!
The content of the email:

"As someone who has purchased or is interested in Xbox 360 games and accessories at Amazon.com, you might like to know that on Tuesday, December 17, you can get a 3-in-1 HD DVD set, "The Bourne Trilogy," as a gift with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 HD DVD player.

An Amazon.com exclusive HD DVD collection, "The Bourne Trilogy" is a $49 value. You'll also get "King Kong" on HD for free in the box with your new Xbox 360 HD DVD player. Plus, you'll be eligible to participate in a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mail-in offer[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to get five more HD DVDs to boot.

Check now to see today's offer or be sure to come back on Tuesday, December 17 to get your new HD DVD player and "The Bourne Trilogy" 3-in-1 boxed set.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]"
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This offer is good while quantities last.[/FONT]

Right now the player is selling for $179.99 on the site. Dunno if Amazon price matches other sites, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere. However, the free Bourne Trilogy is worth somewhere around $49.99.

I got that e-mail, too. I was mostly amused that they kept saying Tuesday is the 17th, when I'm pretty sure it's the 18th. Still, pretty good deal.

i already bought the player from amazon when it was 129.99 on december 4th. and i had to get it replaced from them as it was not working. i just received the replacement today, anyone know if i am eligible for this offer?

[quote name='trunks982']does it work if i plug that in the tv if i dont have a 360? i know pc works. will it be 129.99 tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

:applause: :roll: :applause: :booty:

[quote name='KAR10']I don't see anywhere about the deal.

Do I need to add both to the cart?[/quote]
The deal doesn't work until 12 AM PST or around then (whenever Amazon updates its december days deal).

[quote name='trunks982']does it work if i plug that in the tv if i dont have a 360? i know pc works. will it be 129.99 tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Yes, just plug and play.
It also plays Blu-ray discs if you turn it upside down and put a grilled cheese sand which on top of it.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Yes, just plug and play.
It also plays Blu-ray discs if you turn it upside down and put a grilled cheese sand which on top of it.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks. i'll buy it tomorrow if its 130

[quote name='trunks982']ok thanks. i'll buy it tomorrow if its 130[/quote]

I didn't think we had so many jerks on the forums, nor as err.. Unknowledgable users like yourself.

The thing requires either a Windows Vista PC (to work natively) or Xbox 360 in order for this drive to work. It doesn't play Blu Ray disks (grilled cheese sandwhich nonwithstanding), either.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Yes, just plug and play.
It also plays Blu-ray discs if you turn it upside down and put a grilled cheese sand which on top of it.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bread's done
Back