Amazon TV on DVD Sale

wow, those are some sick prices for complete series. I didn't even know I wanted the Ellen Show until I saw it was $8.49 ;) j/k..however, that Action Complete Series with Jay Mohr might not be that bad (never even heard of that show)

edit: Yeah, I ordered Action and Significant Others after reading their Wiki pages, not bad for $14.98 w/ Prime. Plus, young Jennifer Garner looks hotter than current day Jennifer Garner..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']wow, those are some sick prices for complete series. I didn't even know I wanted the Ellen Show until I saw it was $8.49 ;) j/k..[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm thinking about buying that. It has 18 episodes, Betty White is in an episode and Dakota Fanning is a main character.

What are everyone's thoughts on Ten Items or Less?

I'm thinking of buying, Ten Items or Less, The Ellen Show, Odyssey 5 (Even though it has no ending) and Farscape, but I really don't have the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll vouch for Creature Comforts if anyone's on the fence. Great for fans of Nick Park (Wallace & Gromit) or offbeat comedy. It's award winning stuff.

You all NEED to buy the Critic. It was and still is the greatest animated show ever on television.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Walmart.com also has The Critic on sale for $14.96. If you use Free Site-to-Store shipping, you might be able to get it for less than Amazon depending on taxes in your area.[/QUOTE]

But then you have to GO to Walmart

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Walmart.com also has The Critic on sale for $14.96. If you use Free Site-to-Store shipping, you might be able to get it for less than Amazon depending on taxes in your area.[/QUOTE]

Picked my copy up for $11.49 on Black Friday from Amazon!

I ended up buying nothing but my brother spent about $100 on completing various series for a good price. Thanks OP and Amazon. :D

Ten Items or Less is a great show. Definitely worth it at that price. Be aware that Season 3 was never released on DVD.

I've never heard of Odyssey 5, but it looks interesting so I bought it.

[quote name='Legolas813']

I've never heard of Odyssey 5, but it looks interesting so I bought it.[/QUOTE]

You might not have wanted to do that.

Great show, really awesome sci-fi show (with some cheesey moments), but it got canceled by Showtime's asshole dumb fucker president when he killed every sci-fi show they had (Out Limits, O5, Dead Like me Stargate SG-1).

So it ends on the biggest cliffhanger ever for a TV show.

[quote name='bigdaddy']it ends on the biggest cliffhanger ever for a TV show.[/QUOTE]

I figured The Sopranos would forever hold that title.

Along with Six Feet Under having Best. Ending. Ever. for a TV Show.

[quote name='bigdaddy']You might not have wanted to do that.

Great show, really awesome sci-fi show (with some cheesey moments), but it got canceled by Showtime's asshole dumb fucker president when he killed every sci-fi show they had (Out Limits, O5, Dead Like me Stargate SG-1).

So it ends on the biggest cliffhanger ever for a TV show.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't bother me. It's extremely rare for a TV show to have an actual ending these days. I'd rather enjoy a show for what it is then not watch it at all, because it got canceled. Plus, I will watch anything sci-fi.

[quote name='Legolas813']That doesn't bother me. It's extremely rare for a TV show to have an actual ending these days. I'd rather enjoy a show for what it is then not watch it at all, because it got canceled. Plus, I will watch anything sci-fi.[/QUOTE]

It is really good sci-fi, very dark at times, but cheesy at other times, there is one episode in which the climax of it is rolling your eyes sci-fi cliche. Another episode towards the end is a waste of an episode dealing with an Invisible Man movie ripoff. Another episodes you watch as history is changed. They handle it well for the most part. There are quotes that break the scenes at times that are really good and fitting to the show. I'd glad you are giving it a try.

[quote name='Kerig']I figured The Sopranos would forever hold that title.
[/QUOTE]

No because that's how that show was supposed to end. It's not a cliffhanger, just a stupid ending. It would be like saying LOST ended on a cliffhanger because they never bothered to explain anything. O5 was canceled years before the final was ever shown, even through all 20 episodes were made before the show premiered. it's not a family sci-fi show, there are boobs and fucking and "fuck!" yelled a lot. Fits the show, you watched as all 7 billion people on Earth died, the first thing I might say is fuck too.

bread's done
Back