Amazon - Ugly Americans and Superjail

Almost bought Superjail but episodes are still censored according to the reviews so I'll pass. For those that don't mind it is a great deal.

[quote name='Loonknight']Almost bought Superjail but episodes are still censored according to the reviews so I'll pass. For those that don't mind it is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and this is the case with all Adult Swim shows that I can think of. Squidbillies, Superjail, Metalocalypse, etc.

It really sucks that they can't put a tiny bit of effort into adding uncensored audio.

[quote name='takotchi']Yes, and this is the case with all Adult Swim shows that I can think of. Squidbillies, Superjail, Metalocalypse, etc.

It really sucks that they can't put a tiny bit of effort into adding uncensored audio.[/QUOTE]
Metalocalypse season 2 is uncensored. Same with Venture Bros. season 3 and I believe 4 as well. Plus you know it's uncensored, because one thing you never expect to see in any cartoon is the dicks of the main characters.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Ugly Americans is only 7 episodes (half of season 1), way overpriced.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? That sucks... I love this show and want to support it by buying stuff, but I'm not gonna settle for incomplete sets (BSG I'M LOOKING AT YOU).

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I think season 3 of Metapocalypse is also uncensored.[/QUOTE]
Bleh, meant to say 3. Season 2 is still censored, 3 had the 20 some minute episodes so more time for boobs and dick jokes.

In fairness, while the online lists have the first season as 14 episodes, the original order by Comedy Central for their shows is 7 episodes. The first "season" set came out and was ready to go for Fall (October), before the second half of "season 1" (the 2nd order by CC made in April/May 2010) aired.

Look at many of the cancelled/first season shows from CC --- Michael & Michael Have Issues? 7 episodes. Nick Swardson's Pretend Time (while picked up for season 2 this fall)? 7 episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back