Amazon.uk: Fast & Furious 1-4 Box Set [Blu-ray] for $30 shipped

Sorry for the late bump here but I placed a order for this back on the 11th and had a Dispatch Delivery Estimate for the 23rd but still hasnt shown up yet. Whats the protocol on this matter? Should I wait it out a few more days or contact amazon? I know they had a weather situation over there the past couple weeks so IDK. They were always on time or earlier in my book.

[quote name='KAR10']It's not region free

It says PAL in the description[/QUOTE]

:roll: the description is always wrong (they usually copy it from the DVD edition)

this has been confirmed region free by multiple people

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Sorry for the late bump here but I placed a order for this back on the 11th and had a Dispatch Delivery Estimate for the 23rd but still hasnt shown up yet. Whats the protocol on this matter? Should I wait it out a few more days or contact amazon? I know they had a weather situation over there the past couple weeks so IDK. They were always on time or earlier in my book.[/QUOTE]

See the Alien Anthology/Amazon UK thread for more cases of people still waiting. Dunno what's going on, always got my deliveries from them within a week in the past. My best guess: Christmas delays and continuing weather issues.

bread's done
Back