Amazon Uncharted 3 & Max Payne 3 Collectors Edition Statues only $13 each

Poor deal, but if someone is interested I'll gladly sell you my spare Drake figure for $12 or the whole CE (minus the game) for $30. :3

Third party seller... this is just someone selling the statue like they would on ebay, not even prime eligible...

I had both statues and they weren't that impressive.
I thought the same thing. The Max Payne statue is like 1.5 the size of regular CE statues so it looks kinda out of place. In fact, the statue was my least favorite thing about that collectors edition. The whole Uncharted 3 CE was disappointing. Drake looked weird, the belt buckle was poorly made compared to other buckles, the ring necklace was cheap plastic, and the game was terrible compared to UC2

I liked the Drake statue, never understood people's complaints with it.  Only issue I have is he doesn't stay on the base very well, but I have plans to super glue him to it so that should remedy that.  ;)  I guess if someone paid full price for the set, yeah, I'd be disappointed too.  But for the $30 I paid, I felt it was well worth that.  

I thought the same thing. The Max Payne statue is like 1.5 the size of regular CE statues so it looks kinda out of place. In fact, the statue was my least favorite thing about that collectors edition. The whole Uncharted 3 CE was disappointing. Drake looked weird, the belt buckle was poorly made compared to other buckles, the ring necklace was cheap plastic, and the game was terrible compared to UC2
Payne's about the same size as the Marcus Fenix and Alduin Dragon from Skyrim ones I have. The smaller ones I have are Drake and Batman from Arkham City.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back