Amazon: Up to 50% off select Blu-Ray discs

SteveMcQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
50% off select Blu-Ray discs at Amazon.com

Not as great of a deal as the B2G1F and BOGOF, but there's some good titles to be had. Most titles are $19.99 with a few that go for $14.99.

Of note:

$19.99
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Cars
Ratatouille
Pixar Short Films

$59.99
Lost Season 3

For orders of $50 and up use coupon code DVDSAVE5 to save an extra $5 dollars.

Wow, with this, my $10% off, $5 off and the HD-DVD B1G1 I was able to get the first 4 Harry Potter on HDDVD, and Pirates AWE for a whopping $44.95.

That's $8.99 each, plus Prime free 2 day shipping.

[quote name='omegasaber']Wow, with this, my $10% off, $5 off and the HD-DVD B1G1 I was able to get the first 4 Harry Potter on HDDVD, and Pirates AWE for a whopping $44.95.

That's $8.99 each, plus Prime free 2 day shipping.[/quote]

How do you get 10% off?

[quote name='Agrippan']How do you get 10% off?[/quote]There was a promotion the end of last year where if you bought an HD movie, they signed you up for 10% off all future HD movie titles in 2007.

Jay and Silent Bob is tempting me....

But in all honesty I think these should be the normal prices that Amazon charges on these...I'm hoping for some amazing B1G1 new years day bonanza at these prices, but perhaps that isn't gonna happen...

I hope Amazon offers another 10% HD promotion... I buy so many HD movies that I would even pay a yearly fee to keep the discount!

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Hopefully Amazon will do another B1G1 on Blu-ray after the current HD DVD B1G1 ends. They did last time, we'll see...[/quote]Seems like it's been one BOGO after another. I love these hidef wars!

bread's done
Back