Amazon - Various $9.99 Titles (Prime Eligible)

VidPower

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to compile a list of all $9.99 and below deals that I've found off Amazon today. If anyone else knows of any other titles I've missed, please post.

God of War Ascension (PS3)

God of War Saga (PS3)

Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus (PS3)

LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3) (LD price was $7.99)

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (PS3)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3/Vita cross-buy) (LD price was $7.99)

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (PS3)

Uncharted 3: GOTY (PS3)

Twisted Metal (PS3) (LD price was $7.99)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion GOTY (PS3) ($10.99)

LA Noire (PS3) (non GOTY edition) ($10.96)

Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U)

Scribblenauts Unmasked (Wii U)

007 Legends (Wii U)

Batman Arkham City: GOTY (360/PS3)

Fallout 3: GOTY (360)

Bioshock Infinite (non GOTY edition) (360)

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (360)

Angry Birds Star Wars (360/Wii)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360/PS3) (third party seller)

Dishonored: GOTY (360/PS3) ($10.99) (LD price was $7.99)

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (360/PS3)

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (360/PS3) ($10.99)

Max Payne 3 (360/PS3)

Fallout: New Vegas: Ultimate Edition (360/PS3) ($10.99)

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (360)

The Serious Sam Collection (360)

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (360)

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (360)

XCom: Enemy Unknown (360/PS3)

Front Mission Evolved (360) (third party seller)

Fable III (360) (third party seller)

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (360) (third party seller)

Midnight Club - Los Angeles: Complete Edition (360)

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC) (boxed copy)

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack (PC) (boxed copy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent a few more bucks on Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (360) via BB, not sure if it's worth trying to cancel and just buy on amazon since I still have prime.

Are the God of War games worth it for this price? I played the first 2 years ago, but don't remember if I liked them too much.

I know that is a whole lot of gaming for $20, so if it's decent, I'll jump in and try again.

Are the God of War games worth it for this price? I played the first 2 years ago, but don't remember if I liked them too much.

I know that is a whole lot of gaming for $20, so if it's decent, I'll jump in and try again.
5 games for $10 is a steal, specially when 3 of them are very good and the other 2 are decent.

God of War Saga is an amazing deal at $9.99. If you like action games with tons of blood and QTEs to rip heads off you'll probably like it. Ascension blows but at least the multiplayer was fun when I played it on release.

5 games for $10 is a steal, specially when 3 of them are very good and the other 2 are decent.
God of War Saga is an amazing deal at $9.99. If you like action games with tons of blood and QTEs to rip heads off you'll probably like it. Ascension blows but at least the multiplayer was fun when I played it on release.
Thanks guys, I might pick these up tomorrow when I get up. Add little big planet kart and I got a whole lot of gaming for 30 bucks.

And if I hate them, I can probably get close to 10 bucks back out of them, so no huge worries there either.

Never played a Fallout game. New Vegas: UE or 3: GOTY?
That's....honestly a tough question. Both are pretty good, but for some reason I enjoyed 3 better. The stealth suit you can get from the Operation Anchorage dlc for 3 was fun to use.

I'd been watching the XBO version of Murdered: Soul Suspect all day expecting it to hit $14.99 like the PS4 version.  Instead, both the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions went down to $9.99.  They're still there.  I chose PS3...

I'd been watching the XBO version of Murdered: Soul Suspect all day expecting it to hit $14.99 like the PS4 version. Instead, both the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions went down to $9.99. They're still there. I chose PS3...
That's a good price for it. I got it from Redbox, finished it in a night. Not a bad game, just not as good as I had expected.

CookieParty, how dare you tempt me to partake in your lowball. lol. When I was working I would look forward to the lowballs. I would even set a few dollars aside for some things.

You must have been thinking of me when you posted that. I guess that's two more for the already 60+ PSP backlog for me. Thanks.

bread's done
Back