Amazon VG DOTD 4/28/10 -- Just Cause 2 (PS3, 360) $44.98, (PC) $34.98

$30 and I am in for sure. Played the demo and borrowed a retail copy from a buddy for a weekend. The game is really worth the $60 but I am just too damn cheap.

Fun game, plain and simple. The variety in this game is through the roof. The story makes no sense, and the voice acting is so bad, that it's good.

Amazon doesn't seem to have the best deals around anymore unless they PM ... will hold off on this.

[quote name='inanim8']Amazon doesn't seem to have the best deals around anymore unless they PM ... will hold off on this.[/QUOTE]

I want this game. Where can I get it cheaper right now?

[quote name='confoosious']I want this game. Where can I get it cheaper right now?[/QUOTE]

gamestop used is $40, 20used+edge knocks it down further

[quote name='vherub']gamestop used is $40, 20used+edge knocks it down further[/QUOTE]

Didn't the flyer show Just Cause 2 ps3/360 to be 49.99 new this week at Gamestop? The website still shows it as 59.99. Anyone know if its an in-store price only?

[quote name='vherub']gamestop used is $40, 20used+edge knocks it down further[/QUOTE]

Sorry I meant new.

I avoid used games like the plague.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']Thought you avoid them like fat chicks?[/QUOTE]

hahah. didn't you know plague was spread by fat chicks?

It is so interesting to me that the price I'm willing to pay for a game is linked more to my backlog than it is the quality of the game in question. If I didn't have anything to play I would jump at this in a heartbeat, but I have so much it diminishes the value of what I've heard is a good to great game.

[quote name='52club']It is so interesting to me that the price I'm willing to pay for a game is linked more to my backlog than it is the quality of the game in question. If I didn't have anything to play I would jump at this in a heartbeat, but I have so much it diminishes the value of what I've heard is a good to great game.[/QUOTE]

That's actually not a bad thing. It should be based more on your backlog if the game in question is single player only.

bread's done
Back