Amazon Video game Clearance

AC:B CE for PS3 is in there for $54, which I don't think is an awful deal is it? CamelCamelCamel hasn't been tracking it, so I can't tell.

Yeah thanks. Most of its garbage and the games I saw that I was interested in were still priced kinda high for being "clearance".

not clearance prices. i bought sonic colors for 18$ a few weeks ago, and it's 'clearanced' at 22$?

amazon, you have to stop doing this. you are only hurting yourself. we may need to do an intervention on amazon's sales.

Fist of the North Star isn't a bad deal, but I'm waiting for $15 (It's $19.10)

Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle for $89 isn't bad either, considering it's sold out everywhere but Kmart. (Which has it for $99).

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how Blood Stone is on there for $18. Also, I could only get through 13 pages of this (sorted from lowest price to highest) before I gave up but I did find SOME promising things.

There's a Play + Charge kit for $5.40 that qualifies for Super Saver Shipping but the reviews are pretty bad (apparently the cord is too short).

Xbox Headset for $1.95, but the shipping is like $8?

And Dark Void for $8, which isn't TOO bad for a new version.

[quote name='dstan']How long is that game? I've been tempted to get it but I keep hearing the VC performances are terrible.[/QUOTE]

Majin is about 12 hours long.

Oh shit, Majin also has free standard shipping. That's not a bad deal.

Edit: That lockbox is pretty cool, I wonder how much this edition sold for at launch.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for $14.39 with FSSS is tempting. Has it been lower before?

I also found Dragon Quest IV and V in related items for $16.99 and $19.99, respectively.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']I'm pretty sure that it was a different clearance. The links works because all amazon "video game clearances" are in the same spot.[/QUOTE]

It's the same exact video game clearance section as the other thread, there's only one. The deals just change all the time as with most clearance sections. It doesn't really matter anyway

Jeez all right my bad. Sorry if I posted something trying to help. I mean sure, 95 percent of the deals aren't any good, but there is always one or two things that are worthwhile, (3D dot game heroes)

Most of the amazon prices are pretty high, some some of the titles are cheap enough being sold by a 3rd party and shipped by amazon. Considering picking up Fuel for $10 and Mindjack for $12.29 for Xbox 360, both from 3rd party sellers but shipped by amazon. anyone have an opinion on mindjack being worth the 12 bucks?

[quote name='AngryDragon888']Yeah thanks. Most of its garbage and the games I saw that I was interested in were still priced kinda high for being "clearance".[/QUOTE]

Agree with this. Pretty much anything I'd want was still priced kind of high.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']I love how Blood Stone is on there for $18. Also, I could only get through 13 pages of this (sorted from lowest price to highest) before I gave up but I did find SOME promising things.

There's a Play + Charge kit for $5.40 that qualifies for Super Saver Shipping but the reviews are pretty bad (apparently the cord is too short).

And Dark Void for $8, which isn't TOO bad for a new version.[/QUOTE]

BloodStone is $9.99 new at Gamestop.

FF Dissidia for 13...if I wasn't completely broke I'd pick up a copy there to replace the one I had that got cracked. Excellent game and completely worth the time spent. I had about 425 hours logged on it and then the umd case cracked, couldn't find a replacement so I traded it in :x

Few other gems mixed in there, just gotta be interested in certain stuff and dig for your own diamonds in the rough =D

[quote name='JanusZeal2']Any recommendations on whether Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is better on Xbox or PS3?[/QUOTE]

The Xbox version ran well but I have no point of comparison to PS3.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Jeez all right my bad. Sorry if I posted something trying to help. I mean sure, 95 percent of the deals aren't any good, but there is always one or two things that are worthwhile, (3D dot game heroes)[/QUOTE]

Massengil is Prime eligible FYI

There are some decent titles, but they are either games I haven't really been wanting that badly and/or the price isn't quite right, yet... so, for the sake of my backlog, I think I best pass this one up for now!

Thanks for posting!

[quote name='Guilty']In for mindjack @ 12.29 prime shipped.... I mean... how bad could it really be?[/QUOTE]

Its pretty bad IMHO. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and could only get through the first hour or so. Its been in the case ever since.

[quote name='yahoosale14'] http://www.amazon.com/GTA-Lock-Amaz...3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1312217234&sr=1-73

GTA IV Lock Box for $23[/QUOTE]
It was $15-ish for :ps3:/:360: for a while, then it spiked in price. I already had the GTA IV Special Edition from when it released in 2008, but for $15 you can't go wrong with another lockbox, artbook and copy of the game.

That's all you get in the lockbox edition, which is still a hell of a deal considering GTA IV GH/PH is $20 by itself most places.:whistle2:#

[quote name='GamerDude316']pretty passable "sale" here for me too. Thanks anyways though OP[/QUOTE]

The wonder of context. It's not a sale. It's a category that games are placed in based on a % off of MSRP. It's not an announced sale or anything, it's a systematic process.

The idea is that people looking at the clearance or warehouse tabs are getting what they want in this case, what games are the most % off (or dollar amount, etc.).

[quote name='twztid13']not clearance prices. i bought sonic colors for 18$ a few weeks ago, and it's 'clearanced' at 22$?

amazon, you have to stop doing this. you are only hurting yourself. we may need to do an intervention on amazon's sales.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd buy it for $15 and I'm pretty sure it's been that low before. But $22? No thanks.

Here's a question, why can't I get Amazon to show me a compact text list of the goods? This was INFURIATING at the last anime sale with 20+ something pages of cover art. Ridiculous.

And yeah, this is nothing. Even the good games are just embarrassingly priced.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']I love how Blood Stone is on there for $18. Also, I could only get through 13 pages of this (sorted from lowest price to highest) before I gave up but I did find SOME promising things.

And Dark Void for $8, which isn't TOO bad for a new version.[/QUOTE]

I'm positive Dark Void was $5 a few weeks ago through the Best Buy promo...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm positive Dark Void was $5 a few weeks ago through the Best Buy promo...[/QUOTE]

You can get dark AVOID for 3.99 at sears if you find it in the clearance bin. Honestly though it isn't even worth that much imo. That game blows more than Olivia mun

bread's done
Back