CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Amazon Video Game Lighting Deals:

No current deals
Will update when next lighting deal is announced

Previous Deals:
10/11/14
X Rocker II Video Gaming Chair , Wireless , Black $114.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002S7H920/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1413049608&sr=8-1
09/30/14

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good way to justify it after subtracting the game trade in value and the price of the artbook. This is how I'll justify it in my mind. Also iff I didn't have amazon credit, I probably would have had to retrain myself.

I'm the same way getting rid of some excess stuff. I sold my factory sealed Skyrim collector's edition and now the space will just be replaced with the Titanfall CE.

...Actually I think the Titanfall CE is waaay bigger. I still don't know where I will put this damn thing. I don't really want to throw the giant empty box away either.
Oh shit, I forgot I had my Skyrim CE still because it has a Arkham Origin's CE on it! lol Definitely running out of space to put stuff.

Oh shit, I forgot I had my Skyrim CE still because it has a Arkham Origin's CE on it! lol Definitely running out of space to put stuff.
lol. You sound like me.

I just checked the tracking info on this Titanfall CE and it says the package weighs 22 lbs. Jebus Cripes. This was a good price, but I might have to buy a sturdy shelf to display this statue on. I guess a few pounds will be the book... but still...

bread's done
Back