Amazon Video Games Gold Box 2/18

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Received an email this morning saying there would be a Video Games Gold Box on 2/18...you all know the drill! Not expecting anything great but worth keeping an eye on.

Didn't see another thread so my apologies if this is a duplicate.

Isn't that synonymous with 4WD? Unless you're driving a giant trailer truck or something.
Forgot my post lol. No, they are not the same. The biggest difference is that AWD is on all the time and 4WD can be toggled between. If you want more technical details, let me know lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I might get Tomb Raider on PS4. Never played it on 360 and I don't see it dropping in price as quickly as 360/PS3 did which was $20 in like 2 months. 

I really wish Tomb Raider was $10 cheaper. I told myself I wouldn't buy it until it hit $30 (I already own it on PC but never played it) but would like to play it on the comfort of my couch. But the current deal is pretty tempting.

Is there a link to a page with just the video game deals?  I found the Gold Box page but they have everything from every category crammed onto it.

Thanks.

Bit on Saints Row 4 for $23.99. Sure it's not a huge discount over what it already was, but considering I don't have a subscription at Best Buy and the closest one is in York where I hate fighting it's traffic, I'll pay the little over $20 for the convenience. Plus, I had something else to get anyways, so this helped put me in range for the free shipping as well.

Is there a link to a page with just the video game deals? I found the Gold Box page but they have everything from every category crammed onto it.

Thanks.
On the right, there's an option that says "Sort by Category" -- just change the category to Video Games. That's the only way I know.

Forgot my post lol. No, they are not the same. The biggest difference is that AWD is on all the time and 4WD can be toggled between. If you want more technical details, let me know lol
Nah AWD is always on 4WD. With 4WD you have to drive a little slower and it handles a bit different, because all 4 tires are pulling. There is 4 high and 4 low.
Ah okay, thanks guys. I just started watching Initial D and it's getting me motivated to learn more about cars =D

And also checked in on this deal in the middle of the day. Wow. Saints row 4 and Skylanders packs. What a steal XD

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin and I bought that game at full-price when it came out. It was the biggest mistake of our lives, and we'll never forget it. I fully bought into all of the magazine previews and hype that Haze was going to be the "Halo killer". Haze is the single solitary reason why I now read reviews before purchasing a game.
lol ... I too, was caught up in the hype with that game and I remember renting it and playing the game play .... My God it was awful.

I was so excited I tracked down a copy to rent at Blockbuster (remember them?), too.

Haze is my personal running joke of greatest game ever. Glad to see some people still remember it.

bread's done
Back