Amazon Video Games GoldBox every Tuesday, Holiday Calendar.

[quote name='brentaw']I can hardly wait.[/QUOTE]

From the calendar, looks like we'll at least see Journey, AC3 and LBP Karting. The prices may suck, but at least they'll be quality games. Good time for people to use that $10 off AC3 too, potentially.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'm not usually one to lament gaming Gold Box days, but yesterday was kind of a travesty. As always, I'll remain optimistic.[/QUOTE]

well according to all the dancing games selling out, I would say it was a success for Amazon.

If they have a good price on LBP Karting, that would be nice. However that calendar has LBP Karting on the weekend, and before Tuesday, so that doesn't seem to be a Tuesday Lightning Deal.

During holiday season, Amazon is SMART and KNOWS that gamers are the minority. This is the only time of the year where you have average moms shopping for videogames, and they lure them in with these gold box "deals"

No matter how hard we shout, we're going to see wiimote accessories shaped like a shovel(ware)

Hopefully they have a decent price on AC3. I missed out on it for $35 during Black Friday because I was hoping Microsoft Store would get it back in stock for $25.

AND NOW EVERY TUESDAY ON CAG WILL BE FILLED WITH JOYOUS RAMPANT SPECULATION AND UNEXPECTED CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT.

I mean if it happens once, ok. Twice, maybe. How can you be surprised EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Oh CAG, it is part of your whimsical mystery and wonder, CUE THE HOLIDAY THEME SONGS.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC~

bread's done
Back