Amazon Videogames goldbox event 8-28 6am pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
So here are the clues enjoy. Looks like a few decent things in here this time. http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Gold Box Deal of the Day - GTA IV Complete + Max Payne 3 digital download bundle $24.99

6am - 4gig vita card $9.99

7am - Resistance Burning Skies $19.99

8am - G155 Gaming and Entertainment Mobile system $199.99

10am - Ghost Recon Pro Gamepad $19.99

12pm - Arkham City GOTY Edition PS3/360 $29.99

2pm - Little Big Planet 2 SE Move Bundle $49.99

4pm - Game of Thrones Art book bundle edition $29.99 PS3/360

6pm Sndicate PS3/360/PC $14.99

8pm - Nba 2k12 PS3/360

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sonne']Just tried it out, and nope. Tells me to add another $10.01 for free shipping. I think I'll just rent this at BBuster at some point, unless I can find it for $10. Not like I could get to it any time soon anyway.

Seems like there's low interest in this. Only 18% claimed. I think the Resistance deal was better even.[/QUOTE]

ahhh that's too bad. I guess Amazon finally changed that rule.

[quote name='Sonne']Just tried it out, and nope. Tells me to add another $10.01 for free shipping. I think I'll just rent this at BBuster at some point, unless I can find it for $10. Not like I could get to it any time soon anyway.

Seems like there's low interest in this. Only 18% claimed. I think the Resistance deal was better even.[/QUOTE]

if you add it to the cart it takes the shipping out when you go to check out

Syndicate is listed at $30. Amazon sells it for $25. The lightning deal brings down to $15.

Super Saver Shipping is enabled at checkout when you choose you're shipping method.

[quote name='RoMee']They email you when they receive your games (usually 3-4 days) and you'll get the credits in 2 days or less.
I don't think you get cash, just credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my whole process from shipping took a little less than a week and they put it up as Amazon gift card credit.

[quote name='Kidd Mischief']Syndicate is listed at $30. Amazon sells it for $25. The lightning deal brings down to $15.

Super Saver Shipping is enabled at checkout when you choose you're shipping method.[/QUOTE]

wat he said ^^^^^

^ :lol: Just pitiful, I'm not even be disappointed by it anymore. This is why I don't even bother ordering from them (and they used to be the main and only, really that I would order from online).

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']Which console is better for Syndicate?[/QUOTE]

Well are you planning on playing any co-op with friends? If it doesn't matter just choose the one you are more comfortable with.

[quote name='confoosious']who are the 3% that claimed it?![/QUOTE]

I think I will be getting a copy of nba2k12 from grandma for X-mas...Then another copy for my birthday. She has alzheimer's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back